Accident in Leonardtown

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by TWL
In front of the Haydens and Sunoco, just before Taco Bell/KFC on Rt. 5.

That area absolutely sucks.

Everyone's flying, and I don't know what it is, but whenever there's a line of traffic, someone invariably turns into Haydens, or that dance school or one of those crappy little buildings - and it seems like 4 out of 5 people that turn there don't know their turn is coming up and slam on the breaks.

I hate driving there when it's dry and broad daylight.

Glad you guys are ok.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Toxick
That area absolutely sucks.

Everyone's flying, and I don't know what it is, but whenever there's a line of traffic, someone invariably turns into Haydens, or that dance school or one of those crappy little buildings - and it seems like 4 out of 5 people that turn there don't know their turn is coming up and slam on the breaks.

I hate driving there when it's dry and broad daylight.

Glad you guys are ok.

Thanks, I just glad were alright. But I'm still worried about the others in the accident, mostly more worried the other babies.:bawl: So far Justice is fine.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Thanks, I just glad were alright. But I'm still worried about the others in the accident, mostly more worried the other babies.:bawl: So far Justice is fine.:biggrin:
You really need to take him to a doctor ASAP Tigg, just as a precaution.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by sifl
Why are you going to the ER instead of your family doctor?

Justice is the only one who has his own doctor. TWL & I don't have a family doctor. We also need to go to the Er for insurce reasons.

sifl

Justice is the only one who has his own doctor. TWL & I don't have a family doctor. We also need to go to the Er for insurce reasons.
holy shnikeys

TWLs wife

Originally posted by mossey2000
I'm glad ya'll are alright.

Good luck if you go to MS. Thats a long drive(im from there).

We're not going anymore after the accident. We're all to sore to go.:frown:

Pete

Repete
Right now. I know of three lawsuits we can have.
If you are that type I suppose you can. You would pay taxes on the settlement, turn in the medicaide card and stop getting WIC. Aint America grand !! :cheers:

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Tigger,

Your first wrong move ,was not going straight to hospital for check up.(Did you sign a release from rescue squad ?)

And also if you are serious,contact a lawyer NOW !!!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by James White
Tigger,

Your first wrong move ,was not going straight to hospital for check up.(Did you sign a release from rescue squad ?)

And also if you are serious,contact a lawyer NOW !!!
Not exactly wrong. Usually whiplash dosen't set in for 12 to 24 hours. The next day is when things really start to hurt. It dosen't matter either if you sign a release from EMS. That just releases EMS from having responsibilitie from getting sued.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Pete
If you are that type I suppose you can. You would pay taxes on the settlement, turn in the medicaide card and stop getting WIC. Aint America grand !! :cheers:
It will raise insurance rates for everyone a little more :yay:

I also can't help but wonder how you get disability and not have a regular doctor:confused:

oldredneck

I guess if there's a bright spot on your end...if you were the middle vehicle, came to a complete stop, and the guy in the back pushed you into the first vehicle - it's all thier fault. Their insurance company will probably be picking up the tab for all three.