30 round magazine

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Again, the question isn't about buying the magazine, it's about buying a gun that has a 30 shot mag

O sorry, the one time I bought a complete AR that was sold with a 30 round mag I made arrangements for them to ship it with a 20 round mag. If they wouldn't of gone for that I'd just told them to ship with no mag at all.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
O sorry, the one time I bought a complete AR that was sold with a 30 round mag I made arrangements for them to ship it with a 20 round mag. If they wouldn't of gone for that I'd just told them to ship with no mag at all.

No mag and a ride to VA would work :lol:

ylexot

Super Genius
I think the mfr would have to supply a magazine that's 20 rounds or less for it to be legal her in MD.

... and I sent Kel-tec an e-mail asking if they could produce one :biggrin:

They would also have to provide a spent casing for MD's moronic ballistic fingerprinting program ($$$$$).

Magnum

Should be Huntin

When I got my DPMS from a MD gun show I got two 20 round mags with it..... I still have only fired 11 rounds through the dang thing :ohwell:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
True, but this does not apply to rifles. And if is a used firearm, it also does not apply.

Thanks for the info.
FYI - the subject of this thread is an auto loading pistol that will initially be released for sale in the second quarter of 2010

Magnum

Should be Huntin
If the standard mag for the gun is a 30 round then wouldn't that be a standard capacity mag? :lmao: Dang MD had to put a number limit on it though

ylexot

Super Genius
True, but this does not apply to rifles. And if is a used firearm, it also does not apply.

The Kel-Tec PMR 30 is a pistol. :shrug:

The used issue is a good loophole. That's how I got my Beretta 92FS Vertec when I couldn't find any in MD. :yay:

bulldog

i bet someone will make 20 round mags for it before too long.... pro-mag... somebody....

Don't think that will matter. The gun is/will be sold with a 30 round mag therefore making it illegal to purchase in MD. I doubt that they will sell them with no clip at all so that you can add a pro-mag and they certainly won't sell it with a pro-mag 20 round clip even if they made one.

Dukesdad

when I bought my RRA ar it came with a 30 round mag but the dealer had to destroy it. He couldn't give it to me.