4 Boy Scout Leaders Die In Electrical Accident

Mikeinsmd

rack'm said:
Ok there's no details in the article but I can't for the life of me understand how this happens. The power lines are clearly visible and these guys are supposed to have and be teaching common sense. What a shame for a preventable loss. :sad:

rack'm

Jaded
Mikeinsmd said:
Ok there's no details in the article but I can't for the life of me understand how this happens. The power lines are clearly visible and these guys are supposed to have and be teaching common sense. What a shame for a preventable loss. :sad:

:yeahthat:

Do I have to use the :sarcasm: smilie constantly to show you dinguses my intent?? UFB!

This is a group of people working with kids showing them how to do right and do what's best and yet they have accidents constantly........it seems that a LOT more supervision is needed.

willie

rack'm said:
:yeahthat:

Do I have to use the :sarcasm: smilie constantly to show you dinguses my intent?? UFB!

This is a group of people working with kids showing them how to do right and do what's best and yet they have accidents constantly........it seems that a LOT more supervision is needed.
If that is the case, they do need to address the training. What else happened?

rack'm said:
Read the article Stevo.........there's been WAY too many accidents related to this event over the years. :ohwell:
I know about the accidents. I still did not find your statement even slighlty humorous.

rack'm

Jaded
You don't have a clue about Scouting. Your comment is offensive. If I were face to face I would kick your ass.

A meeting can be arranged if you got the balls to backup your mouth.

:yay:

Bonehead

Racem. You comment on four mens death is inappropriate. These were men that went out of their way and traveled thousands of miles to support Scouting and their Scouts. And you have the audacity to make light of their death. You are the worst kind of dickhead !

rack'm

Jaded
Bonehead said:
Racem. You comment on four mens death is inappropriate. These were men that went out of their way and traveled thousands of miles to support Scouting and their Scouts. And you have the audacity to make light of their death. You are the worst kind of dickhead !

:diva: :diva:

I make light of everything, haven't you *******s figured that out yet?? :duh: