6 years vs. 6 months

Qurious

Im On 1.
You were with him for 6 years with no ring...
talks of marriage came up but he never proposed...
finally you two part ways....

6 months later you find out he married someone else.

Was this man trifling?? :popcorn:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Qurious said:

Nah, he just didn't like ya enough to marry you.

Qurious said:

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
Either A) she was pregnant; or B) he liked her better than the first chick.

besides giving him good head and some good home cooked meals, what could he possibly see in a woman he's known for 6 months enough to marry her??

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Qurious said:
besides giving him good head and some good home cooked meals, what could he possibly see in a woman he's known for 6 months enough to marry her??
What else would he need to know? :killingme

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Qurious said:

I thought the general consensus among you women was that men don't look any further than that! :lmao:

Qurious said:
I knew I was with the man I wanted to marry 5 months into our relationship...:shrug: Same for him... in fact, he knew I was the one in a matter of weeks...:shrug:

Nanny Pam

Qurious said:
He saw her belly getting bigger because she got preggers on purpose and wants to make some money on the :jerry: show.

Don't sweat it Q. He is not worthy of you. Find yourself another handsome dude.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Qurious said:

Maybe she had more personality and qualities he wanted in a wife than the previous girlfriend had to offer :shrug:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
That exact scenario happened to me a few years ago, except that he was engaged to a new woman six months after we split up and married shortly thereafter. The breakup hurt, but the reality is that I am SOOOOOOOO glad that nothing ever came from that 6-year-plus relationship. I know from my perspective - and I'm guessing on his behalf -, that we are both in better and healthier relationships.

We were both cowards for not ending our relationship sooner and for wasting so much time hoping that things would work out.

I deserved so much better than what he had to offer me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I knew I was with the man I wanted to marry 5 months into our relationship...:shrug: Same for him... in fact, he knew I was the one in a matter of weeks...:shrug:
Yeah, but when did K_Jo know? :eyebrow:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Nanny Pam said:
He saw her belly getting bigger because she got preggers on purpose and wants to make some money on the :jerry: show.

Don't sweat it Q. He is not worthy of you. Find yourself another handsome dude.

Damn...i forgot about those "this is not about me" Disclaimers with my threads....

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
kwillia said:
Heck, I knew you were the one for me at first meeting, but sadly, you were already taken. :bawl: