6 years vs. 6 months

Toxick

Splat
Qurious said:
besides giving him good head and some good home cooked meals, what could he possibly see in a woman he's known for 6 months enough to marry her??

There are three things required to make a man happy and want to marry you. Two of those are expressed in the above inquiry.

The three things required are:
  • Food
  • Sex
  • Silence

That's it.

So to answer your question thoroughly "besides giving him good head and some good home cooked meals, what could he possibly see in a woman"?

The answer is silence.

Yer welcome.

CandyRain

Toxick said:
There are three things required to make a man happy and want to marry you. Two of those are expressed in the above inquiry.

• Food
  • Sex
  • Silence

That's it.

I'm assuming a man doesn't need all of these at once in order to marry. I don't know any woman doing these things simultaneously in a relationship. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
CandyRain said:
I'm assuming a man doesn't need all of these at once in order to marry. I don't know any woman doing these things simultaneously in a relationship. :lmao:
:nono: Be quiet, lay down and let me eat

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Toxick said:

• Food
  • Sex
  • Silence

That's it.

So to answer your question thoroughly "besides giving him good head and some good home cooked meals, what could he possibly see in a woman"?

The answer is silence.

Yer welcome.

I remember getting all of those. 2 of the 3 went to hell after the first 6 months.

Its amazing what you're willing to overlook provided those 3 things exist- especially when they exist not only in quantity, but in quality.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Qurious said:
besides giving him good head and some good home cooked meals, what could he possibly see in a woman he's known for 6 months enough to marry her??

Better food, better Head... :whistle: