977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

Misfit

Lawful neutral
MickeyTheKid talked about the forums, played Dio, then some AC/DC this morning, not a bad commute.

:yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I missed that part. What did he say about us? :popcorn:

He talked about Midnightrider trolling and invited him/her to come on down and give radio a try.

I wish I could figure a way to stream the show at the prison without having to shank a guard.

:mad:

Restitution

Listened to the show on the way in. I must say....

That was a LOT of gushing over the Foo fighters for barely ever playing any of their music on the station!

I personally like Mickey's program. I just want some more recent music added in. Maybe even add some harder metal every once in a while.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Good grief! A lot has happened since I last saw this thread. This song is appropriate. :crazy:

Welcome to the madness that is the forums, MickeyTheKid. :lol: I made a point to turn on the radio this morning for my commute and tune into the show. I enjoyed the bits I heard and the music selection. Mississippi Queen by Mountain was not a song I was expecting but was appreciated. :yay:

Midnightrider

He talked about Midnightrider trolling and invited him/her to come on down and give radio a try.

I wish I could figure a way to stream the show at the prison without having to shank a guard.

:mad:

I took my turn back When I was a kid at the station on St. Andrews. I had a neighbor who worked weekends and took us a few times. I am sure we played many of the same songs. Back then they had a clock that had colors on it to tell you what bin you were supposed to pull the album from. Then all the songs you were not supposed to play had stickers on the tracks. Still you had some choice. Probably not much different today.what is so hard, play the music, news and commercials. It’s not like there is a lot of competition in that genre in this area

Restitution

What I do not understand is that their "sister" station over in VA (The Rock) plays a LOT more recent and edgier music :shrug:

The demographic isn't much different than over here.... is it??