977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Blackdog - good luck to your son, and congratulations - I know you're very proud of him. :yay:

Hank

my war
Screen-Shot-2015-06-09-at-2.06.49-PM.png

littlelady

God bless the USA
KooKoo is our forum psycho. The worst part is, she doesn't realize it. You'd think she'd sober up, read the stuff she writes, and be embarrassed. Instead, she doubles down.

Anyway, Hi Mickey! Hope things work out for you - that place goes through DJs like a sieve and by now I'm sure you know why. And surely you know you can't be universally loved - if you play music and don't talk, they'll say you're boring; if you do talk, they'll say you should shut up and play music. :crazy: I heard your promo on the way out of town yesterday and thought your show sounded interesting. :yay:

Really, vrai? I am not a psycho, unless you want to compare me to you. I don't own this forum; you do. I realize all things, and the reason I still combat you. I think Monello is a saint, but that is another topic. And, what I find most hilarious of it all is when you/y'all/in crowd don't like something that is posted here, y'all accuse that poster of being drunk, psycho, etc. That is just dumb. I wished Mickey the best before you did, but, as usual, you have to take front and center. Mickey would be smart to not post on this forum again, and go on with his new job. This forum can be poisonous. Oh, and yeah, you are welcome for all the cha-ching I made for you with my posts, over the years. You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum, that you started.

Well, I guess I will be banned again. Whatever.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
97.7 probably isn't even received where she lives.

I, already, said that I don't listen to radio. So, what is your point? Other than chiming in with the rest of the 'oldie in crowd'?

And, actually, I was impressed by you in my time here, but you just ruined it. Such a shame. I miss Tilted. Oh well.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Really, vrai? I am not a psycho, unless you want to compare me to you. I don't own this forum; you do. I realize all things, and the reason I still combat you. I think Monello is a saint, but that is another topic. And, what I find most hilarious of it all is when you/y'all/in crowd don't like something that is posted here, y'all accuse that poster of being drunk, psycho, etc. That is just dumb. I wished Mickey the best before you did, but, as usual, you have to take front and center. Mickey would be smart to not post on this forum again, and go on with his new job. This forum can be poisonous. Oh, and yeah, you are welcome for all the cha-ching I made for you with my posts, over the years. You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum, that you started.

Well, I guess I will be banned again. Whatever.

Like Monello said, Hotel California...I like the " I'm not a Psycho "

Here's........ Johnny.......

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Like Monello said, Hotel California...I like the " I'm not a Psycho "

Here's........ Johnny.......

For the life of me, I cannot fathom how someone cannot possibly be aware of the complete spectacle they make of themselves on a regular basis when they post. :lmao:

It's not like they don't edit, re-edit and sometimes triple edit their post(s) in the wee hours of the morning, so they obviously are reading what they wrote. :eyebrow:

black dog

Free America
It does make you wonder, it's funny when someone catches a unedited post of hers and quotes it, it generally put KooKoo into overdrive..

We have to be careful of what we discuss,. She might sue us.....:lmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
Welcome, Mickey, don't let the few complainers get to you, man. :) Place is full of retired sailors and the old saying goes a sailor is always bitching, but that's because a bitching sailor is a happy sailor :)

Listened to the show on the way in. usually don't because I'm riding but today brought the boys car. Interesting news bit followed by Mickey talking about a visit with the Hollywood Hopheads. Local context that just talks about cool people doing a cool thing. And no I'm not a member, never been to a meeting. But I know they do a good job promoting the craft of homebrewing. That sort of talking I don't think people mind. Going out and meeting local people doing cool fun stuff should always work as a topic. Might I suggest a visit to the Cars and Coffee at the Beanery on I think Sundays, if they are still doing them? Meet the local gearheads. A bit late in the season, but I bet the Southern Maryland Paddlers would love to take you out on the water, usually borrowing a boat is pretty easy. As to music choice, I think 98.3 does a decent job of offering more modern stuff, so maybe duplication is a thing? Dunno. But the three or so times I've heard Mickey, I've been fine with the show and the music.

black dog

Free America
Welcome, Mickey, don't let the few complainers get to you, man. :) Place is full of retired sailors and the old saying goes a sailor is always bitching, but that's because a bitching sailor is a happy sailor :)

Listened to the show on the way in. usually don't because I'm riding but today brought the boys car. Interesting news bit followed by Mickey talking about a visit with the Hollywood Hopheads. Local context that just talks about cool people doing a cool thing. And no I'm not a member, never been to a meeting. But I know they do a good job promoting the craft of homebrewing. That sort of talking I don't think people mind. Going out and meeting local people doing cool fun stuff should always work as a topic. Might I suggest a visit to the Cars and Coffee at the Beanery on I think Sundays, if they are still doing them? Meet the local gearheads. A bit late in the season, but I bet the Southern Maryland Paddlers would love to take you out on the water, usually borrowing a boat is pretty easy. As to music choice, I think 98.3 does a decent job of offering more modern stuff, so maybe duplication is a thing? Dunno. But the three or so times I've heard Mickey, I've been fine with the show and the music.

Speaking about Duplication... :lmao: