A Neighbor You Like Probably Voted For Trump

Bluecrqbe

Not sure if you are still checking on this thread. I'm curious as to what chaos you are referring to?
Not sure what she’s taking about, but a lot of these folks point to the longest government shutdown in history in 2018 at 35 days, it only stopped once those crybaby FAA folks started calling out.

He should have stood his ground, the airlines ended up shutting down basically anyway :drama:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not going to engage with you GURPS because I basically like you but for the record - I NEVER at any point said it was about something mean he said - NEVER.

and I quote:

Honestly it's because I truly despise Donald Trump. I think he's evil, amoral, petty, vindictive, boastful, arrogant, thin skinned, a world class liar, and a stand up comedian who is not funny. I think he lacks empathy, I think he's a little on the ignorant side about the majestic history of this country and I think he's incurious about everything, having already decided he knows it all.

Excuse me you think Trump IS a mean person, not that he said mean thing .......

News Flash ...... NY Democrat all his life in the Business World of Real Estate ...... that's not a subtle line of work

you think Trump is mean, you really should study Political History .... Politics today is tame compared to history past

What's interesting is that this:

he's evil, amoral, petty, vindictive, boastful, arrogant, thin skinned, a world class liar, and a stand up comedian who is not funny. I think he lacks empathy, I think he's a little on the ignorant side about the majestic history of this country and I think he's incurious about everything, having already decided he knows it all.

describes Barack Obama to a T. I'm curious if that poster despises Obama as well.

And if we want to talk about boastful, arrogant, thin skinned, liar, and ignorant, we should look no further than Creepy Uncle Joe Biden, whom that poster does not despise.

I'm not a big fan of moronic talking points. As Jim Rome says, have a take and don't suck. Be able to back up your opinion and cite examples. Blathering off a laundry list of parrot-like rhetoric makes me roll my eyes.

@SailorGirl

I'm not sure I am not still on ignore ...... but how do you feel about your choice now

The Biden Backlash Is Already Brewing

Yeah the Orange Mas was Really Bad .....

:sarcasm:

IMHO, Anyone over the age of say fifty or fifty-five, that has a relatively decent IQ and who has watched Trump over the course of the last twenty-five to thirty or so years would most likely "NOT" support the man for a solid and honest presidential candidate. Look at how many lending and banking institutions this person has screwed out of millions of dollars. Very questionable character, IMHO.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Look at how many lending and banking institutions this person has screwed out of millions of dollars. Very questionable character, IMHO.

Serious. He was supposed to be ****ing over the working class instead like Joe and the Democrats do, destroying their jobs and raising their taxes. Rich bankers are off-limits, amirite?

Hijinx

Serious. He was supposed to be ****ing over the working class instead like Joe and the Democrats do, destroying their jobs and raising their taxes. Rich bankers are off-limits, amirite?

When was the last time a banker was convicted of washing drug money for the drug dealers.?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When was the last time a banker was convicted of washing drug money for the drug dealers.?

And when they party like rock stars and need dough, our tax dollars bail them out so they don't have to miss a second of the season in Saint Tropez.