A pattern??

BuddyLee

Football addict
no

i have laura hillier for my sociology teacher but ive heard that maloney is awesome too bad i didnt get him but my teacher kicks ass lol.

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by happy_bee4
Me and my boyfriend thought that we could beat the crowd for breakfast yesterday morning and hurried to Bob Evans a little before nine. Well when we got there, there were about 20 people waiting, the person taking names picked up his podium and headed out to the lobby where he wrote down our names since we were just walking in the door. The other 19 people waiting inside did not see this happen, so they were standing in a line basically going nowhere. Then we noticed people getting called that came in after us so we asked what was going on. The host said they were trying to get the big tables seated first. Okay. Whatever. Then we finally were seated, where we waited for 20 minutes just to get someone to take out drink order. We finally placed our food order when the waitress came back to bring us drinks. We waited another 45 minutes for someone to come back, when they finally did, we were given stale bananna bread and told it would be out soon. Finally 20 minutes later our food came out. The eggs looked like they had been sitting under the warmer for awhile.

Doesn't this sound a lot like Friendly's when they were still around???:burning:

I think I would have called to speak to the manager and ask him would he wait an hour and 25 minutes for this get up and walk out.