• 7620072376.jpg
    7620072376.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 7620072380.jpg
    7620072380.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 114

mingiz

Horse Poor
And if ya noticed Sadie It's all about me :razz: Make sure you have a camera so you can take plenty of Paso pics.... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
And if ya noticed Sadie It's all about me :razz: Make sure you have a camera so you can take plenty of Paso pics.... :lmao:

Hey I could post your pics too but all I have is butt shots :ohwell:

S

saddlesore

The last pics are the best: going over the narrow bridge (with eyes closed!) :yikes:

and . . . . . the snake, of course. Love the glowing, sinister eyes!

If that doesn't get Shady out on the trail, I don't know what will. :lmao:

Looks like you've got a nice trail horse. They're worth their weight in gold, eh?

S

saddlesore

Do you think that bridge would hold Peanut?? I might be tempted to just cross through the water on him ;-P

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
saddlesore said:
Do you think that bridge would hold Peanut?? I might be tempted to just cross through the water on him ;-P

There are only a couple horses that do that bridge...I have 3 that do it (Vence, Condesa and Bubba)...My gelding fell off of it :yikes: there is a super nice easy stream crossing there..I just do the bridge...with the stud that is, not Jose'

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phew! I was worried that was the only way, in which I would NOT be coming along. :)
Could you PM me info? If you're sure it's okay for me to come I'd love to!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Check your pms..
Phyxius....let me know if they are planning my secret demise! Hey Paso, can we trade horses? I may be walking through some of this on foot....(chicken noises in the background). I believe we will be jumping the stream and my helmet will be attached tightly. :killingme :jameo:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Check your pms..
I figured they would be trying to get back at you if they invited you. I am just being brave and hoping that WD doesn't come with a knife! I know she and Paso are "friends". :jameo: :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey Mingiz...I am sure Sadie is a "Skinny little type english" rider..she wants to ride a crotch rocket (trade horses) what do you think?? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sure go for it let her tally ho through the trees at 30 mph, see how many knee caps she'll bust before she's done.... :wench:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Sure go for it let her tally ho through the trees at 30 mph, see how many knee caps she'll bust before she's done.... :wench:

It probably would be the smoothest ride she ever had. :killingme

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
Phyxius....let me know if they are planning my secret demise!

Pfft, you remember me, right? :howdy: I make no secret about those who I wish would cease to exist in my universe, however those people are few and far between. You're good to go!

The horse on this ride wouldn't be Elvis would it? He's the cutest little bugger. :)

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I figured they would be trying to get back at you if they invited you. I am just being brave and hoping that WD doesn't come with a knife! I know she and Paso are "friends". :jameo: :whistle:

You don't know Jack Shiat!! Get over your stupid self. :smack: