A prep for Sundays ride...Sadielady

showqueen74

Sadi, I forgot to tell you that besides the butt fetish (which I think has been proven with pix) Paso has a "color" fetish. If you have a shirt or something that matches what she has on her horse, she'll steel it rite off your back-literally. Take a few shirts IMO- I'll be doing that next time!!! Vicky

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
showqueen74 said:
Sadi, I forgot to tell you that besides the butt fetish (which I think has been proven with pix) Paso has a "color" fetish. If you have a shirt or something that matches what she has on her horse, she'll steel it rite off your back-literally. Take a few shirts IMO- I'll be doing that next time!!! Vicky

:rolleyes: You act like it was MY fault you had on a pretty bright purple tee shirt and I had a purple hat and fly mask on my horse..I HAD to have that shirt it matched..and I did give you mine its not like I made your ride around the lake with your boobs hanging out..:ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
What boobs :yikes: where was I ? I would of surely gotten a picture if I had seen that.... :lmao: We could be the boobs and butt team :shocking:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
You don't know Jack Shiat!! Get over your stupid self. :smack:
Are you coming? It will change the way I prep for things. Welcome back oh sweet one! I missed you so much when I was away. I even bought a shirt in honor of you. I am sure you feel special now. :flowers: :love: I knew you couldn't stay gone long knowing I was back. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius said:
Pfft, you remember me, right? :howdy: I make no secret about those who I wish would cease to exist in my universe, however those people are few and far between. You're good to go!

The horse on this ride wouldn't be Elvis would it? He's the cutest little bugger. :)

Haha, I can't read. I read "Let me know if you are planning...". Oops, I see. But, Sadie it should be fun. I'll see ya all on Sunday. I'm bringing apples for the horses too, we've got a bunch! Loper, will you be there?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Haha, I can't read. I read "Let me know if you are planning...". Oops, I see. But, Sadie it should be fun. I'll see ya all on Sunday. I'm bringing apples for the horses too, we've got a bunch! Loper, will you be there?

:howdy: I'm coming but I won't be riding.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:howdy: I'm coming but I won't be riding.

Good I need some gaiting pics on the new boy..I am short on pictures...we can do the dam picture first and go that way first if you want..meet us there at 12:30? Is that ok with you..

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Good I need some gaiting pics on the new boy..I am short on pictures...we can do the dam picture first and go that way first if you want..meet us there at 12:30? Is that ok with you..

See There she goes again about those dam pictures....memememememememe :lmao:
Loper ya think you can get some incriminating pics??? :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:

I am not going to go pee...I now do NOT drink before a ride with you.. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:

:killingme If you were taking Fat Pony, I would say let me ride up on the back to get the GOOD shots. :whistle: But since you got a newbie trail horse I'll just walk behind. :lmao:

I'm taking pics of everything this time... :lmao: no holding back now! :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:killingme If you were taking Fat Pony, I would say let me ride up on the back to get the GOOD shots. :whistle: But since you got a newbie trail horse I'll just walk behind. :lmao:

I'm taking pics of everything this time... :lmao: no holding back now! :razz:

Cant you ride fat pony? Mingiz can you bring fat pony for Loper?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Cant you ride fat pony? Mingiz can you bring fat pony for Loper?
That's funny. I asked C. today if loper was riding or walking. At least I will have someone to walk with and give me a leg up when times are tough. I am bringing my own nurse too. :howdy:
Hey loper I heard you wanted to learn to ride english. ? :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
showqueen74 said:
Why aren't you going with us?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Honestly I would hate to see Loper walk around the lake seems so mean..plus when I yell bad things to the hikers and run off she will be left behind for the hikers to get.. :lmao: My bad...Loper if Mingiz cant or wont bring Fat Pony I will bring Misty for you..she will take care of you...Call me in the am Loper... :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
MOrning all Getting ready to hit the road to get Fat Pony 2. Yes I could bring FP1 for Loper. Just let me know...I won't be back until late.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
what time is it? I thought ya'll were riding sunday? i'm helping clear trails tomorrow for the SMTR twilight ride next weekend....but would love to ride TODAY...who is riding?

showqueen74

Sadielady said:
Why aren't you going with us?
ME and some FIF folks are going up to Oakridge to prep for the MW show next weekend. Then after that we will be hitting the trails. But have fun. Vicky.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Honestly I would hate to see Loper walk around the lake seems so mean..plus when I yell bad things to the hikers and run off she will be left behind for the hikers to get.. :lmao: My bad...Loper if Mingiz cant or wont bring Fat Pony I will bring Misty for you..she will take care of you...Call me in the am Loper... :huggy:
The lake? Is that where we are going? No one has told me where to meet...just alot of things to bring. I have gathered that we are going to some lake around 12:30 on Sunday. Bring lots of stuff: to drink, catch thugs/bugs with, wear, photograph with, and a knife to scare off PEOPLE and things that hate me. Should I bring a gun? I need directions please! :razz: :yay:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

:lmao: No I'll be fine, I can't ride and take pics at the same time... You've seen my lens :killingme Thanks for thinking of me though :huggy: