A prep for Sundays ride...Sadielady

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:lmao: No I'll be fine, I can't ride and take pics at the same time... You've seen my lens :killingme Thanks for thinking of me though :huggy:

I already talked to Mingiz she said cool ...I really can NOT have you walk 3 hrs around the lake..what we would do is have you ride and when we get to obsticles we would get you down and position you for pics...it will be great...

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
MOrning all Getting ready to hit the road to get Fat Pony 2. Yes I could bring FP1 for Loper. Just let me know...I won't be back until late.

Thanks Mingiz :huggy: but there's no need. :lmao: I'm going just to take pics.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I already talked to Mingiz she said cool ...I really can NOT have you walk 3 hrs around the lake..what we would do is have you ride and when we get to obsticles we would get you down and position you for pics...it will be great...

I didn't say I was walking around the WHOLE lake... :killingme seriously... I'll be fine tell mingiz not to worry...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
Thanks Mingiz :huggy: but there's no need. :lmao: I'm going just to take pics.

Uggg I really really feel bad...I think you need a ride...mine wont go double my saddle already sits to his hips...Damn Pasos are such short backed horses..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
I didn't say I was walking around the WHOLE lake... :killingme seriously... I'll be fine tell mingiz not to worry...

Whewwwwwwwwwww some people do that you know....die hards...let me know we can hook you up...

2baymares

Loper said:

Seriously....you're walking the Whole Lake. :lmao: :lmao: Didn't you know there's photographic material and obstacles the whole way. :razz:
I'll carry some water for ya. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
2baymares said:
Seriously....you're walking the Whole Lake. :lmao: :lmao: Didn't you know there's photographic material and obstacles the whole way. :razz:
I'll carry some water for ya. :huggy:
so is mingiz going to keep the newbie????

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Not sure I was not impressed with her today..

Who the horse or me? :lmao: I wasn't impressed at all. She has a good disposition and is great on the ground but so far:
Doesn't neck rein, dead sided, won't go out in front and walk out, wouldn't get in trailer without a boot in the ass, Had to use a stick to keep her going. :deadhorse Get's spooked when someone comes up on her rear quickly. She didn't seem to gait but only at a slow pace, after that might as well rode Fat Pony1 she is smoother at a trot then this one. I do like her looks and the way she feels sitting on her. If I was 80 this horse would be perfect but since I'm still a youngin' :lmao: I want atleast a FP1 under me. When i want to go we go if I want to stop and walk on we do...I don't want to have to retrain a ride. :wench:
So were taking her to greenwell and see what she can do on a straight shot. Plus her feet are tender.Which I knew already. She is tired 12 hrs in trailer, night in field with 3 strangers and then forced to get back on trailer for a 3 hr trail ride. So 2 days off and if things don't change back to Ohio she will go.
So this time I will ride her in my saddle and then I'm putting my spurs on and see if I can get any response from my legs out of her. If not BYE BYE.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
2 days off and if things don't change back to Ohio she will go.
So this time I will ride her in my saddle and then I'm putting my spurs on and see if I can get any response from my legs out of her. If not BYE BYE.
Isn't Taz is looking for a hubby safe horse?? Think she would be that? How old is she? She sounds maybe like a confidence builder for someone not as experienced as you. I'm sure there are local folks looking for that. She's so pwetty.

You say she TROTS? I thought she was gaited?

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
She is a great beginner horse. She is a follower for sure. A sweet mare but not aggressive enough for me.Registered SSH 6yro 15.1/2 She's gaited but seemed to me she was trotting at times, but again that could be my fault for not collecting her. I'll know more Wed. She is very comfy alittle bigger than FP1. Just too laid back for me. But a safe husband extra trail horse type for sure. If I didn't have the 2 at home I would buy her as a hubby/friend riding horse. I have her til Sunday. Then the people that own her will be here to get thier trailer and as of now her too.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Im shopping, got a horse trader today. Hey she was delivered to try so I'm not complaining. She a nice horse but not my type. May have to breed fat pony to Vence and get me a gaited one with style.... :razz: :killingme :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I saw a 15.1 hand Grey Paso mare. Looked like a built brick SH. But WAY out of my price range... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Im shopping, got a horse trader today. Hey she was delivered to try so I'm not complaining. She a nice horse but not my type. May have to breed fat pony to Vence and get me a gaited one with style.... :razz: :killingme :lmao:

Vence is ready..I will give ya a good deal... :lmao:

Carefulone

I see there has been talk of trotting and a gaited horse. Even though they are not suppose to pace or trot....unfortunately as they are crossed by sometimes back yard breeders or breeders in it just for the run of money in the breed, they will or can do one or the other. A trot, especially from people who have had quarter or hot blood background, is a rideable "gait"....if everything else clicks....nothing in life is perfect.
As long as you've found a person or ranch that you can trust....I still have 5000 dollars out on a horse I've never seen, from a couple of those "bad" in the gaited horse world...if you have the horse and have a chance to try it....great....as long as you can get a gait, with time, you can lock it in....and the trot will be less and less....