Absolutely the worst drivers by license plate

The worst drivers are from (Not counting So. MD):

• Total voters

~mellabella~

Va is a hodgepodge of military families from a bunch of other states. So I don't think it is entirely Va's fault, but a mix of that and all the out of state drivers not adjusting their driving when they move.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
My vote is for Massachusetts too. Never actually driven in MASS, but had quite a few cab rides and every single one of them scared the crap out of me. And I'm not so much talking about the cab drivers, it was just as much the idiots driving around the cabbies.

C

citizen_fear

Maryland drivers are the worst i've ever experienced.

There are definitely some bad ones. I just attributed it to being around so many more Md drivers than other state drivers it makes it seem they're worse than it actually is.

backagain39

I still think Maryland has the worse drivers listed although NJ is really bad also.

I am basing this on the fact that Maryland seems to have alot of accidents with flipped cars which occur on straight road in perfect weather....I still haven't figured that one out???????

I still think Maryland has the worse drivers listed although NJ is really bad also.

I am basing this on the fact that Maryland seems to have alot of accidents with flipped cars which occur on straight road in perfect weather....I still haven't figured that one out???????

That's always puzzled me too. Never saw so many rollovers in my life as here.

Ray

Not including Maryland in this poll (and they are the worse driivers all around) is like saying Waldorf is not ghetto lol.

At least Virginia pulls over speeders...in Maryland, you got peeps on Kawasaki Ninjas doing a 120 mph wheely down 301 in hopes of becoming the next pot hole filler.

W

Wenchy

Not including Maryland in this poll (and they are the worse driivers all around) is like saying Waldorf is not ghetto lol.

At least Virginia pulls over speeders...in Maryland, you got peeps on Kawasaki Ninjas doing a 120 mph wheely down 301 in hopes of becoming the next pot hole filler.

I'll still abide by the laws, and will not be upset when I see Darwinism take a toll.

I hope they are large enough/and compacted enough to fill the pot hole.

belvak

Happy Camper
I vote Michigan even though it's not a choice.

Somehow, I just saw this thread tonight!! Michigan would be my choice too! But just because I have seen several really bad drivers with Michigan tags in the last few months!!

It's a magnetic field created by our being located by several waterways... The Potomac River, The Patuxent River, and the Chesapeake Bay (not to mention the various creeks and other tributaries). Makes cars flip for no apparent reason!! You ever watch a divining rod jump??? :yay:

carolann

A lot of you are busting on the "Maryland Locals" as bad drivers but I don't even get how you can tell which ones are the locals through the windshield. Do they have a sign that says "I'm a Maryland local"? There are a lot of people here from a lot of different places now. Years ago there weren't so many accidents and bad drivers as there are now that all of the "out-of-towners" came here.

Go ahead and let me have it because my day can't get any worse. You might just give me a chuckle.

GopherM

Darwin was right
A lot of you are busting on the "Maryland Locals" as bad drivers but I don't even get how you can tell which ones are the locals through the windshield. Do they have a sign that says "I'm a Maryland local"? There are a lot of people here from a lot of different places now. Years ago there weren't so many accidents and bad drivers as there are now that all of the "out-of-towners" came here.

Go ahead and let me have it because my day can't get any worse. You might just give me a chuckle.

But years ago Rt 235 was mostly a 2 lane road with no traffic lights and everyone made frequent stops at the dozens of little bars that dotted the roadway. That thinned the traffic enough during "rush hour." Plus when folks got back in their cars and pickum up trucks they were drunk enough to know that needed to be more careful behind the wheel.

And where was there really to go back then?

Beta84

They're out to get us

the locals are all used to how the rest of the other mindless people drove. plus there are obviously not as many accidents when you don't have nearly as many people driving on the roads and not nearly as many traffic lights and busy areas.

carolann

I was just responding to the people who are saying "Maryland Local Drivers". There is no possible way to tell from a car who is a local and who isn't. Yes there are a lot more accidents now that there are so many people here, but that doesn't mean it's all locals. Unless of course their definition of locals is different than mine. I was just putting out there that a lot of the people here are from different states and there are a lot more people who aren't "locals" and can't drive. They could be from any state and just moved here for a job. You can't tell what state they actually came from if they have a Maryland tag.

ccarle

I've been to all these places and lived in Florida for 2 years. Hands down worst driver title goes to Floridians. I have NEVER seen so many accidents in my life. In 2007 (I think) Orlando took the #1 Most dangerous place for pedestrians award. In my class alone I knew of 3 people who were hit on their bikes/walking. It's just INSANE. Every morning the radio is stormed with accident reports.:faint:

My two cents :p

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I've been to all these places and lived in Florida for 2 years. Hands down worst driver title goes to Floridians. I have NEVER seen so many accidents in my life. In 2007 (I think) Orlando took the #1 Most dangerous place for pedestrians award. In my class alone I knew of 3 people who were hit on their bikes/walking. It's just INSANE. Every morning the radio is stormed with accident reports.:faint:

My two cents :p

in Florida, you are awarded points for hitting pedestrians. When I try to award people points out here, they give me bad excuses like "I want money, not points!" Lame...

T

toppick08

in Florida, you are awarded points for hitting pedestrians. When I try to award people points out here, they give me bad excuses like "I want money, not points!" Lame...

no comment.