Accident this morning in Charlotte Hall

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
Accident yesterday morning in Charlotte Hall

I found this on StMarysToday.com yesterday....

Truck, Car Wreck at Farmer's Market
CHARLOTTE HALL (Aug. 8, 2005) --- A car collided with a tractor trailer at the wide open intersection in front of the Farmer's Market at about 9:30 am today. The intersection is one of several along the Rt. 5 / Rt. 235 corridor which allows motorists to make 16 different legal maneuvers. Trooper Seven State Police Med-Evac helicopter is on the way to Charlotte Hall to fly out one of the injured while Hughesville and Mechanicsville Volunteer fire and rescue are now on the scene.

Last edited:

HiddenOne

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Check out www.mvfd.com the website of the Mechcanicsville Volunteer Fire Dept. doesnt appear the driver of the car was doing very well.

There was also apparently some kinda car accident on 234 sometime around 11-11:30pm.... past it on my way home a little after 11:30, cop and tow truck already there... the car up on the tow truck didn't look too good, from the brief look I got as I passed..... heard anything about this one? :shrug:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
HiddenOne said:
past it on my way home a little after 11:30

I'll bet you were PIST about being inconvenienced by an accident so late at night!

:razz:

HiddenOne

Oz said:
I'll bet you were PIST about being inconvenienced by an accident so late at night!

:razz:

No not really, since they had it all off on the shoulders, but I was annoyed that people were just idly walking across the road :lmao:

HiddenOne

What was really interesting/funny was when I passed Anderson's bar a few minutes before finding the accident, there was a cop in there talking to a couple guys.... didn't think much of it till i found the accident... could there be a connection? :shrug: :lol:

Peanut

Living It Up
K_Jo said:
You should start a "404 Fans Unite" thread. :yay:

:duh: I couldn't, I don't think you would join. And everyone knows a stupid fan club without KJo wouldn't be any fun.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Peanut said:
:duh: I couldn't, I don't think you would join. And everyone knows a stupid fan club without KJo wouldn't be any fun.
Go ahead. I'll join. Please contact my manager. There is a $10,000 fee per appearance.

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
Peanut said:

Now don't be makin me sit on you boy! :nono: Kjo is cuter than a new set of snow tires, don't be messin with her.