Accident this morning in Charlotte Hall

Mikeinsmd

Peanut said:
I'm glad to see just how deeply you care about human life :huggy: :duh:
:newsbulletin: I don't give a rats ass about yours or any other :loser: life on here that get so worked up over an internet bulletin board.

Peanut

Living It Up
Mikeinsmd said:
:newsbulletin: I don't give a rats ass about yours or any other :loser: life on here that get so worked up over an internet bulletin board.

and yet you are constantly getting worked up over my posts. But why? Its just an "internet bulletin board" :confused: :lol:

Mikeinsmd

Peanut said:
and yet you are constantly getting worked up over my posts. But why? Its just an "internet bulletin board" :confused: :lol:
I'm worked up?? :looksdownatzipper: Nope, not worked up. :whistle:

I'm not running to everyones defense or spewing my scruples on everyone. But I sure do respond when someone like you does. I find it quite entertaining! :lol:

Mikeinsmd

Peanut said:
I wish you would see that some people on here have feelings and the hateful things that are done really does affect the way they feel even off line.
These are the tards who need your help Pee..... :duh:

Mikeinsmd

Jameo said:
Yeah he is! He would even take candy from a baby! :popcorn:
Oh I see how it is..... guess you forgot we weren't going to mention that?? I bought the kid a new payday and the mother was fine with me. :lalala:

Jameo

What?!
Mikeinsmd said:
Oh I see how it is..... guess you forgot we weren't going to mention that?? I bought the kid a new payday and the mother was fine with me. :lalala:

What about that time you called K_Jo a stingy ol' :gossip: and then karma bomb her, can I mention that?