Accident this morning in Charlotte Hall

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Big Momma said:
I dunno, that there Kwillia is crookeder than my dogs hind leg.

I think we've discovered RodRugg's illegitimate sister... :confused:

Peanut

Living It Up
K_Jo said:
Go ahead. I'll join. Please contact my manager. There is a $10,000 fee per appearance.

who in their right mind would pay that for you :confused:

I'm getting tard smacked with red again, Jameo must have her 12 mpd's out in full force again today :duh:

Jameo

What?!
Peanut said:
who in their right mind would pay that for you :confused:

I'm getting tard smacked with red again, Jameo must have her 12 mpd's out in full force again today :duh:

Jameo ain't got nothing to with the :drama: today TYVM! :peace:

Peanut

Living It Up
Jameo said:
listen fukcnut, go crawl back up Dem's ass, ok?

Thats real mature, so I take it you're too busy to use all of your mpd's to try and knock me back in my place today huh? :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Peanut said:
Wow, you're smarter than K-Jo, she must be jealous. :elaine:
I can't believe you gave me red karma. I didn't do anything to you. That's twice now. Big Momma's gonna sit on you!! :mad:

Peanut

Living It Up
K_Jo said:
I can't believe you gave me red karma. I didn't do anything to you. That's twice now. Big Momma's gonna sit on you!! :mad:

The only difference between the two of us with the red karma is that I have big enough balls to sign mine :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Peanut said:
The only difference between the two of us with the red karma is that I have big enough balls to sign mine :yay:
No, your balls are still small since you signed it with your MPD name. :ohwell:

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
I just realized that the piss ant gave me red to. He's bout to get the ol titty knock down from me if he keeps it up