Accident this morning in Charlotte Hall

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Oooooh, check this out - I'm thinking I need to travel Mechanicsville Road, just passed Yawaiski (sp) road where it ALWAYS floods. Last time my car almost got swept away! :shocking: :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Peanut said:
The only difference between the two of us with the red karma is that I have big enough balls to sign mine :yay:
I can count on one hand the number of times I've dished out red karma and I can tell you absolutely NONE OF IT has gone to you. I don't like to be nasty and I don't like to hurt feelings - both make me feel bad - so I just don't do it. In fact, I recall giving you green one day in a private forum, despite being hit with red from you.

But congratulations on the size of your balls. :yay: How many more red hits til we should call Guinness?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Chasey_Lane said:
Oooooh, check this out - I'm thinking I need to travel Mechanicsville Road, just passed Yawaiski (sp) road where it ALWAYS floods. Last time my car almost got swept away! :shocking: :lol:

:sux2bu: today

Peanut

Living It Up
K_Jo said:
I can count on one hand the number of times I've dished out red karma and I can tell you absolutely NONE OF IT has gone to you. I don't like to be nasty and I don't like to hurt feelings - both make me feel bad - so I just don't do it. In fact, I recall giving you green one day in a private forum, despite being hit with red from you.

But congratulations on the size of your balls. :yay: How many more red hits til we should call Guinness?

well then I apologize. I did not realize that you were one of the nice ones. I just had you pegged for one of the trying to fit in ones. I will make it up to you ten fold. :huggy:

Mikeinsmd

Peanut said:
well then I apologize. I did not realize that you were one of the nice ones. I just had you pegged for one of the trying to fit in ones. I will make it up to you ten fold. :huggy:
:killingme What a quote from the noobie MPD!!!! :killingme

Damn Dems..... lighten up!!

HiddenOne

Chasey_Lane said:

Fun spot when you're in a truck though :wink: :lmao:

Peanut

Living It Up
Mikeinsmd said:

I don't even think Dems is around today :duh: If you had your head out of your ass you might have noticed that. :lol:

Mikeinsmd

Peanut said:
I don't even think Dems is around today :duh: If you had your head out of your ass you might have noticed that. :lol:
Oooooooo............. Slow tard day Pee??? Tigg & Dems not on for you to defend?? Running out of insults that you resort to the vulgarity you supposedly hate?? Hypocrite!! :duh:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:

I thought it was kind of cute. :huggy: Thanks, Peanut. I am very nice, but I can get riled up like anyone else. Mikey's nice, too. Don't let him fool you. He's asking around in some private forums for your home address so he can send you flowers. :flowers: Well, he didn't actually say anything about flowers, but why else might he want it?

:twitch:

BigWilly22

K_Jo said:
I thought it was kind of cute. :huggy: Thanks, Peanut. I am very nice, but I can get riled up like anyone else. Mikey's nice, too. Don't let him fool you. He's asking around in some private forums for your home address so he can send you flowers. :flowers: Well, he didn't actually say anything about flowers, but why else might he want it?

:popcorn: :lmao:

Peanut

Living It Up
Mikeinsmd said:
Oooooooo............. Slow tard day Pee??? Tigg & Dems not on for you to defend?? Running out of insults that you resort to the vulgarity you supposedly hate?? Hypocrite!! :duh:

I never once said I hate "vulgarity". I simply detest the bully mentality. I don't need to defend anyone. I am simply on here being myself. If you don't like that I can't force you to like me. That is all up to you. But bad language does not bother me at all. I wish you would see that some people on here have feelings and the hateful things that are done really does affect the way they feel even off line.

Peanut

Living It Up
K_Jo said:

he's not the stalking kind is he? :twitch: :elaine: :lmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Peanut said:
I never once said I hate "vulgarity". I simply detest the bully mentality. I don't need to defend anyone. I am simply on here being myself. If you don't like that I can't force you to like me. That is all up to you. But bad language does not bother me at all. I wish you would see that some people on here have feelings and the hateful things that are done really does affect the way they feel even off line.
Then they are taking the boards entirely way to seriously and need to get off of the forum for awhile.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Peanut said:
:logoff:

Mikeinsmd

Peanut said:
Is one of your lil tards was so offended by one of my comments, I would be at the base of the building looking up, screaming;
JUMP~!!!
Like KCM said and many of us have said..... time to turn off the friggin computer you dolt!!! :duh: :killingme

Peanut

Living It Up
Mikeinsmd said:
Is one of your lil tards was so offended by one of my comments, I would be at the base of the building looking up, screaming;
JUMP~!!!
Like KCM said and many of us have said..... time to turn off the friggin computer you dolt!!! :duh: :killingme

I'm glad to see just how deeply you care about human life :huggy: :duh: