Actor Alec Baldwin Kills One Person, Wounds Another When Prop-Gun 'Misfires'

OccamsRazor

If its your responsibility to clean the toilets and someone drops a huge duke in the bowl and on the floor, it is STILL your responsibility to clean the toilet. Its the job you were hired to do and it is the responsibilities you are paid for. End of story.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't know where to begin... Maybe, STFU Aunt Viv... :crazy:

Actress Janet Hubert, famous for her role as “Aunt Viv” on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, was mocked online after suggesting Donald Trump supporters may have somehow given actor Alec Baldwin a loaded weapon on the set of his film Rust before the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins — as revenge for having parodied the former president.

Actress Janet Hubert Wonders: Did ‘Trumpers’ Give Alec Baldwin the Loaded Gun? (breitbart.com)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Actress Janet Hubert, famous for her role as “Aunt Viv” on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, was mocked online after suggesting Donald Trump supporters may have somehow given actor Alec Baldwin a loaded weapon on the set of his film Rust before the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins — as revenge for having parodied the former president.

Actress Janet Hubert Wonders: Did ‘Trumpers’ Give Alec Baldwin the Loaded Gun? (breitbart.com)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CPUSA

If its your responsibility to clean the toilets and someone drops a huge duke in the bowl and on the floor, it is STILL your responsibility to clean the toilet. Its the job you were hired to do and it is the responsibilities you are paid for. End of story.
Sorry about the shmear on the floor...My job stops at the bowl...Union rules...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's alarming how many people agreed with her. So these people are just batshit crazy and there's no coming back....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He didn't do it, so he says. Why on earth is he giving a TV interview?

alleged that he did not pull the trigger on the gun that fired resulting in the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins in a preview for his upcoming televised interview on Thursday night.

It was announced on Wednesday that Baldwin will sit down for his first formal interview about the fatal shooting that took place on the set of the indie-western film "Rust." In a preview for the tell-all, Baldwin addresses the fact that he was holding a gun that was somehow loaded with a live bullet that should not have been on the set at all, let alone in an actor’s hand.

Alec Baldwin says he did not pull the trigger in fatal 'Rust' shooting incident: 'I would never' | Fox News

black dog

Free America
Any worthwhile attorney will first tell you to shut the **** up, and then, to stay the **** off social media.