Actor Alec Baldwin Kills One Person, Wounds Another When Prop-Gun 'Misfires'

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But hair trigger doesn't do anything until somebody pulls the hammer back.. and I've never seen a hair hammer. It takes some force (with intent) to pull a hammer back, can't imagine doing that by accident.
I did not intend to convey anything other than the simple observation that mine has a hair trigger.

black dog

Free America
I did not intend to convey anything other than the simple observation that mine has a hair trigger.

Yep, I have a few Bullseye 38 Special/45 acp automatics that require a few oz of trigger pull or side play to drop the hammer and a few F Class and LR rifles that fire with 2oz of trigger pull.
If one is not paying attention, ND happen...

Clem72

Alec has the same number as them as he also didn't kill anyone DURING the riots.

Not really fair to count his entire lifetime against one event, going to bet if you looked into the background of all of the hundreds (thousands) of the capital protesters you would find more than a couple of kills.

Bare-ya-cuda

The person who handled the weapon from the time a live round was loaded to the discharge of said round that has the smallest bank bank account will be the one held liable.

In my opinion Alec Baldwin is the one responsible. I don’t care who hands me weapon and states it’s clear. I always verify with my own eyes. Another thing I don’t do is randomly pull the trigger on a safe weapon. If they weren’t filming why was he cocking the firearm and pulling the trigger.

black dog

Free America

Attachments

• ray-liotta-lmao.gif
    ray-liotta-lmao.gif
    392.2 KB · Views: 27

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Stories are saying that the union crews left hours before due to a dispute of some sort before this happened. I wonder if someone had a beef with him and put in a live round.
Just look at that..
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident
Armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed's attorneys speculate that a disgruntled crew member mixed live rounds with dummy rounds
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident | Fox News