Addictions

morningbell

hmmmmmm
i'm a tad confused - if they were at your house drinking, why even give them the keys? why even let them drink to excess if you knew they had to drive?:confused:

:yeahthat: if you're drinking period you better have a DD! and if you ever need one let me know! I have a super hot sexy car that I love to drive and would pick your drunk @$$ up in!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
i'm a tad confused - if they were at your house drinking, why even give them the keys? why even let them drink to excess if you knew they had to drive?:confused:

I've never been to someones home that actually monitored how much you drank. My keys are in my pocket, I assume other folks have their own keys.
I have been at places where stupid drunks refused to give up their keys

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

To be considered an addiction, in my mind, the action must have a steady negative impact on your own or someone else's life. If you are doing anything in excess to an extent that it is keeping you from providing a house, food, ect for your family...it is an addiction. Those things come first. If you are taking the funds to support your family and using them to support a habit, it is an addiction. If you are always stoned out of your mind and cannot possibly drive someone to a hospital in case of emergency, it is probably an addiction (only case it wouldn't be is if you do your deed in a situation where at least one or two people are sober and can take care of others if need be...then it isn't necessarily an addiction...case by case basis).

Everybody has a low that helps them relieve stress. It is when this action impacts life in a negative way that you have a problem. If a loved one is being hurt by your actions...straighten up or get out of their life. Don't selfishly hold other people back :yay:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!

You have got to be the biggest MORON in the state of Maryland. I understand you are scheduled for court for what, your 6th DWI offense, in Mid-April timeframe, and you state that "why let them drink to excess if you knew they had to drive?".

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
I verified my source (MDCOURTS.com) and I cannot disclose the name of beachcat, but this indiviidual is looking some serious time. Which will do this individual good.