aerosmith fans unite!!

morganj614

canuk woman said:
Hey I actually watched the movie. The whole damn thing what did you think I did? just fast forward the whole movie and watch the music video?

You have a foul mouth for a child :ohwell:

nomoney

canuk woman said:
Hey I read the credits and it said "Written by Diane Warren" I hope you realise that I ended up sobbing my head off at the end just to prove you guys that whoever Alex P Coleman is he did not write the song.
there are different versions :duh: and it's alex p coletrain not coleman so that's how you got confused :wink:

The original one was written in the 1940's by alex p coletrain. It was actually recorded on the ONL Record label in 1943. That Diane Warren chick is his daughter :duh: Maybe if you actually did a little reseach you wouldn't come on here accusing us of messing with your head :duh:

nomoney said:
:duh: Maybe if you actually did a little reseach you wouldn't come on here accusing us of messing with your head :duh:
Research papers are only for people only 16 and over and Canukgirl has 32 days left. :nono:

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
there are different versions :duh: and it's alex p coletrain not coleman so that's how you got confused :wink:

The original one was written in the 1940's by alex p coletrain. It was actually recorded on the ONL Record label in 1943. That Diane Warren chick is his daughter :duh: Maybe if you actually did a little reseach you wouldn't come on here accusing us of messing with your head :duh:

Well I didn't know that.

C

canuk woman

thakidistight said:
*psst* methinks you're barking up the wrong tree if you are looking for sympathy from the forumites.....

what and a what now?

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
What's your address is Candna? I'm going to mail you $20 so you can delete this thread. :peace:

No BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PERVERTS COMING AFTER ME

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
canuk woman said:
I've watched the Armaggedon credits and in the songs area it says written by some woman named Diane Warren there's nothing there about an Alex P Coleman. This is pretty much proof that you guys were trying to make me look stupid.
Are you sure it wasn't Deonne Warwick because I believe she also did that song?

PrepH4U

BS Gal said:
Are you sure it wasn't Deonne Warwick because I believe she also did that song?
I don't think she wrote it, but, didn't she sing it in tribute at the big Aerosmith reunion roast that was held on pay per view? :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
PrepH4U said:
I don't think she wrote it, but, didn't she sing it in tribute at the big Aerosmith reunion roast that was held on pay per view? :shrug:
Right you are. It was written by Alex Coltraine, but she sang it at the roast.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
No BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PERVERTS COMING AFTER ME

Now why would you want to go and call K_Jo a pervert, she was only trying to help you little girl.... :confused: