aerosmith fans unite!!

C

canuk woman

ShaunaNJoe said:
I got my tickets! Whoo Hoo!

ME TOO!!!! My dad got me them this morning (I would have gotten them but I was of course at school)

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
Now why would you want to go and call K_Jo a pervert, she was only trying to help you little girl.... :confused:

I wasn't calling her a pervert I was refusing to give her my address because if I did then members that could be perverts would probably be after me.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Short_Cake said:
Now why would you want to go and call K_Jo a pervert, she was only trying to help you little girl.... :confused:
:yeahthat: I have never felt such pain in my heart. :sad:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
I wasn't calling her a pervert I was refusing to give her my address because if I did then members that could be perverts would probably be after me.
Awww...I'm so glad you clarified that oh-so-hurtful statement! :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
canuk woman said:
Smart girl.

rack'm

Jaded
canuk woman said:

It's not good to put your private info on the board....:clap: :clap:

BUT, I don't see K_Jo taking a long ride to the great white north to have some Can either. :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
rack'm said:

BUT, I don't see K_Jo taking a long ride to the great white north to have some Can either. :shrug:

This is making me sick. :barf:

C

canuk woman

rack'm said:

I know that's why I refused to put my address down.

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
You're probably a pervert. :rolleyes:

I didn't say that! that canuk woman is an imposter and i can prove it: I'm a member of the pooh and tigger forum the other canuk woman is not a member of any public groups

Last edited by a moderator:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
I didn't say that! that canuk woman is an imposter and i can prove it: I'm a member of the pooh and tigger forum the other canuk woman is not a member of any pubic groups
Eww, you are a perv. :barf:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
canuk woman said:
I didn't say that! that canuk woman is an imposter and i can prove it: I'm a member of the pooh and tigger forum the other canuk woman is not a member of any public groups
What is the pooh and tigger forum? Sorry, but I'm new here and nobody will invite me to their forums. Can I get into that one?