African American Civil War Memorial & Museum

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That is some really bad English there Gilligan. You don't end sentences with prepositions. * Grade school English * lol. But then again I suppose the actor Gilligan prolly talked like that.

Its a silly forum, you tool. I can craft a post in any manner I care too. So can you.

:buddies:

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

I honestly know nothing about that plantation. but there are many plantations throughout the south that are preserved for their history. And of course you have all kinds of wealthy corporations funding them. I really don't see why anyone would be upset.

There is a reason why there is an entire category of lying called as "white lies" because the white people are the most clever liars in all the entire world.

The word "history" is used as a white code word used in these white lies.

If we implode a building or tear down any building then every time that is taking down a piece of "history" and yet it is done all the time, link HERE, as the claim of "history" means nothing in all of those other cases.

So with the Sotterley slave Plantation the white racist keep claiming "history, History, history" when that ugly Plantation is only a monument to the ignorant white racism.

The USA tore down the old symbols of Nazi Germany, and yet they too were history.

The Sotterley Plantation is not a representation of "history" as it is only a representative of white barbarism and white cruelties and white injustices and nothing of value.

The white claim of "history, history, history" is a clever white lie, but in reality it is a nasty and ugly white lie which needs to be ended.

I don't mean to start anything with you personally, but you seem more racist by your finger pointing statements. Perhaps I am reading them wrong, but it just comes off that way.

White people see racism as in thinking and in words, because whites are accused of being racist and whites do not want to be told about their racism.

Real racism requires a certain action behind the words.

As in us white folk impose our prejudices and our bigotries onto other people and so the white words are backed up by the white racist actions.

But no one discriminates against white people, as just speaking words against the whites then the whites respond viciously with the white hatred.

So no - telling and criticizing us white folk about our white racism is NOT being racist.

I am curious, would it make a difference to you if the Colt corporation funded this? Or maybe the NAACP?

They do not fund it.

Why would the NAACP fund such a white racist memorial?

The answer is the same reason why us white folk are wrong for funding that ugly Plantation.

:patriot:

Namikazenaru

So Jimmy..explain why it is that historians have always said that we must learn from history and not bury and/or forget it.

:buddies:

If JP learned anything from the past he wouldn't still be ignorant and blind.

and JP just saying racist things is still racist. Doesn't take actions.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Then this is really going to rile up JPC:
There were Confederate soldiers who were "African" American.

Confederate African Americans~Civil War: story, pictures and information - Fold3.com

See I was taught as a kid, that the Civil War wasn't about slavery - it was about state rights. I don't think they ever taught that in Northern schools, and I am sure they don't teach that at all anymore.

As a matter of fact, at the onset of the Civil War - there were more freed slaves in the South than in the North. It was only after the tide of battle was turning, did Mr. Lincoln "free the slaves" in order to get them to fight for the North.

As much as folks today want to make it about slavery, it wasn't. The end of slavery was a good thing that came out of the war, but it also was something that was already on the way out due to import restrictions, laws, etc.

The Union won the war and states lost their rights and the winners re-wrote history. :shrug:

there is a reason why there is an entire category of lying called as "white lies" because the white people are the most clever liars in all the entire world.

The word "history" is used as a white code word used in these white lies.

If we implode a building or tear down any building then every time that is taking down a piece of "history" and yet it is done all the time, link here, as the claim of "history" means nothing in all of those other cases.

So with the sotterley slave plantation the white racist keep claiming "history, history, history" when that ugly plantation is only a monument to the ignorant white racism.

The usa tore down the old symbols of nazi germany, and yet they too were history.

The sotterley plantation is not a representation of "history" as it is only a representative of white barbarism and white cruelties and white injustices and nothing of value.

The white claim of "history, history, history" is a clever white lie, but in reality it is a nasty and ugly white lie which needs to be ended.

White people see racism as in thinking and in words, because whites are accused of being racist and whites do not want to be told about their racism.

Real racism requires a certain action behind the words.

As in us white folk impose our prejudices and our bigotries onto other people and so the white words are backed up by the white racist actions.

But no one discriminates against white people, as just speaking words against the whites then the whites respond viciously with the white hatred.

So no - telling and criticizing us white folk about our white racism is not being racist.

They do not fund it.

Why would the naacp fund such a white racist memorial?

The answer is the same reason why us white folk are wrong for funding that ugly plantation.

:patriot:

255489_3801965651597_459890452_n.jpg

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Confederate African Americans~Civil War: story, pictures and information - Fold3.com

The black people also picked the cotton but they did not share in the profits.

The blacks had babies for the whites but the whites sold their own babies into slavery.

Black people fighting a war for racist white rebels does not mean that the blacks would be respected for their service to the whites - as that just did not happen.

Why did not the white rebels pick their own cotton? or fight their own war?

It is because the black people never understood the violence of the whites or the white cruelties and the white inhumanities as those white things did not and still do not exist in the psyche of the black people as it does infect the white people.

See I was taught as a kid, that the Civil War wasn't about slavery - it was about state rights. I don't think they ever taught that in Northern schools, and I am sure they don't teach that at all anymore.

That means as a "kid" you were taught lies, as in taught white lies.

The civil war was all about the issues of slavery, because the southern rebels started their war then their reasons define the war, and the rebels started their war because of the slavery.

Abe Lincoln and the Union were attacked as the USA was on the defensive against the criminal traitors.

As a matter of fact, at the onset of the Civil War - there were more freed slaves in the South than in the North. It was only after the tide of battle was turning, did Mr. Lincoln "free the slaves" in order to get them to fight for the North.

Calling them as "free" is another white lie.

As the so-called "free blacks" were not equal to whites, and their status was always under threats from the whites.

As much as folks today want to make it about slavery, it wasn't. The end of slavery was a good thing that came out of the war, but it also was something that was already on the way out due to import restrictions, laws, etc.

Only a white racist mentality could say a thing like that.

You are just too ill-educated to be rightly ashamed of your self for saying such an ugly thing as that.

The Union won the war and states lost their rights and the winners re-wrote history. :shrug:

The States did lose the right to slavery, and we thank both God and Abe Lincoln for that.

Rewriting history is what the ignorant white racist are trying to do in places like the Sotterley slave Plantation, and it is reprehensible.

Link = Battle Hymn of the Republic - US Army Chorus 4.16.08 - YouTube

:drummer:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Alright, if I am poorly educated - what is your excuse? :lol:

Look up the nullification crisis and discover for yourself that it was about states rights vs federal and find out than when nullification failed, the states succeeded.

dontknowwhy

The black people also picked the cotton but they did not share in the profits.

The blacks had babies for the whites but the whites sold their own babies into slavery.

Black people fighting a war for racist white rebels does not mean that the blacks would be respected for their service to the whites - as that just did not happen.

Why did not the white rebels pick their own cotton? or fight their own war?

It is because the black people never understood the violence of the whites or the white cruelties and the white inhumanities as those white things did not and still do not exist in the psyche of the black people as it does infect the white people.

That means as a "kid" you were taught lies, as in taught white lies.

The civil war was all about the issues of slavery, because the southern rebels started their war then their reasons define the war, and the rebels started their war because of the slavery.

Abe Lincoln and the Union were attacked as the USA was on the defensive against the criminal traitors.

Calling them as "free" is another white lie.

As the so-called "free blacks" were not equal to whites, and their status was always under threats from the whites.

Only a white racist mentality could say a thing like that.

You are just too ill-educated to be rightly ashamed of your self for saying such an ugly thing as that.

The States did lose the right to slavery, and we thank both God and Abe Lincoln for that.

Rewriting history is what the ignorant white racist are trying to do in places like the Sotterley slave Plantation, and it is reprehensible.

Link = Battle Hymn of the Republic - US Army Chorus 4.16.08 - YouTube

:drummer:

The darkies made a slave outta you in prison, didn't they? Between the beatings & rapes, they were able to break your will, just like Kunte Kinte..
There can be no other explanation for this Stockholm Syndrome mentality of yours JPC.

So sad how they utterly destroyed your sense of pride in your own darn race.
I guess instead of an Uncle Tom, you'd be more like an Uncle Tyrese...

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

What time will you be there to protest the program?

I wrote a letter to the Boeing Corporation in California, telling them that Sotterley Plantation is only a white racist monument.

It is hard to say if Boeing really knew that before they gave the white trash their money for that racist place.

:howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
I wrote Boeing a letter and explained JPC to them.
Im pretty sure they can all have as big a laugh from him as we do.

jg21

I wrote a letter to the Boeing Corporation in California, telling them that Sotterley Plantation is only a white racist monument.

It is hard to say if Boeing really knew that before they gave the white trash their money for that racist place.

Oh no! Does this means they'll stop making airplanes as an apologetic gesture? Thanks for informing them of their malfeasance.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

You didn't answer my question.

gemma_rae

HOLY SH!T!!!!

Someone actually knows what the Civil War was REALLY about! :faint:

All hope IS NOT lost

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

You didn't answer my question.

I say I did answer you are honestly and effectively as possible, since my letter was an actual protest by me and from me, and what you said had no validity to it.

See reply below:

:yeahthat:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wrote Boeing a letter and explained JPC to them.
Im pretty sure they can all have as big a laugh from him as we do.

The difference is distinct, in that you talk nonsense, while I actually do as I say.

A big difference indeed.

:getdown: