African Americans In St. Mary's County

hasnaa

Club'nBabySeals said:
Yeah, well, we don't typically do black folk, either.

:duh:

THANK GOD CUZ REDNECKS AND BLACK FOLK DON'T MIX WELL...NOW IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED.... BE GONE...THERE IS ALWAYS ONE :duh:

hasnaa

tys_mommy said:
Seriously, are you sure St. Mary's is the place for you:ohwell:

I AIN'T SCARED OF REDNECKS...LONG AS THEY MIND THEIR BUSINESS I WILL MIND MINE...DON'T START NONE WON'T BE NONE...CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
hasnaa said:
THANK GOD CUZ REDNECKS AND BLACK FOLK DON'T MIX WELL...NOW IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED.... BE GONE...THERE IS ALWAYS ONE :duh:
How about just hangin' out with normal, everyday people? Who cares what race they are? :shrug:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Note the sarcasm.....although I don't think someone who comes here asking for a place where only blacks preside is necessarily looking for racial harmony amongst his future redneck peers.

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
hasnaa said:

can you please STOP SHOUTING!

thank you... BTW, it was a smarta$$ comment :neener:
need to just take a little ribbing... you are soooo serious.

hasnaa

sleuth said:
How about just hangin' out with normal, everyday people? Who cares what race they are? :shrug:

WE ARE ALL NORMAL EVERYDAY PEOPLE......I DO LIKE TO PARTY WITH MY OWN SOMETIMES...JUST AS OTHERS DO...THATS JUST MY PREFERENCE...I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO AN ESTABLISHMENT WHERE I CAN ENJOY MYSELF...RACE IS NOT A BIG ISSUE FOR ME...I JUST DON'T WANT TO GO HANG OUT AT A BAR THAT PLAYS COUNTRY MUSIC ALL NIGHT...I LIKE A VARIETY OF MUSIC.

sleuth said:

I gotta agree with sleuth...cuz OBVIOUSLY...I am the sexy black guy in this group(I would say the only sexy guy...but I hate to offend folk :banana: ), if you haven't yet noticed the picture posting below in the signature...
and , of course, like in every group, you have ur a$$wholes...sometimes the WHOLE A$$...but as sleuth pointed out...here there are tons of everyday people...why not kick it/chill/marinate and get to know some of these peeps? We are meeting up tonight...and it's like that...chill people doing chill stuff

Remember the old saying...."if ya not part of the solution :blahblah: " Sup? feelin' me?

CMC122

Go Braves!
ThatNewGuy said:
I gotta agree with sleuth...cuz OBVIOUSLY...I am the sexy black guy in this group(I would say the only sexy guy...but I hate to offend folk :banana: ), if you haven't yet noticed the picture posting below in the signature...
and , of course, like in every group, you have ur a$$wholes...sometimes the WHOLE A$$...but as sleuth pointed out...here there are tons of everyday people...why not kick it/chill/marinate and get to know some of these peeps? We are meeting up tonight...and it's like that...chill people doing chill stuff

Remember the old saying...."if ya not part of the solution :blahblah: " Sup? feelin' me?
:clap: