African Americans In St. Mary's County

unixpirate said:
I play softball for several teams here in beautiful downtown Montgomery County and Greenbelt. One of the teams, I'm the token white boy. Its all a big joke. I laugh right along with them. Yes I'm that good to play with the bro's k?
HAH :killingme WHATEVA PLAYA!!!!!! Not like you said BASKETBALL!!!!!
NAH NAH...playin wit ya...
Hey...we are getting together a local slow pitch team...starts real soon....if I send you some info...will you consider signing up and playing?

I gotta go get so fresh and so clean clean...peace

mAlice

professional daydreamer
hasnaa said:
I ALREADY HAVE :duh:

hasnaa, you're not going to last long in southern maryalnd if you don't pull your sense of humor outta your azz.

Welcome to Southern Maryland and the forums...where all the azzholes hang out. :smooch:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
HAH WHATEVA PLAYA!!!!!! Not like you said BASKETBALL!!!!!

:killingme
Take that! :moon:
:lol:

You talking Fall Ball and playing in St. Mary's.

We start up here Sept. 2nd

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
elaine said:
hasnaa, you're not going to last long in southern maryalnd if you don't pull your sense of humor outta your azz.

Welcome to Southern Maryland and the forums...where all the azzholes hang out. :smooch:

it's freaks..... F R E A K S!

I tells youse! :razz: :killingme

dustin

UAIOE
To answer the original question posted:

There is a big biker hangout that is mostly propagated by blacks. I've been there a couple times and its a friendly atmosphere. I can't remember the name of it, but its kinda northwest of the waldorf area and southeast of the Naval ordanance base.....i think that road is 210...but i'm not sure....anyways its back there. peeps hang out there a lot during the summertime. There is a huge parking area and a really good BBQ joint with an indoor bar next to it.

Chasey or Ponytail probably know what I'm talking about...

unixpirate said:
:killingme
Take that! :moon:
:lol:

You talking Fall Ball and playing in St. Mary's.

We start up here Sept. 2nd
Oh Dayum....I just became aware that you're not in St. Mary's...see me trynna recruit people...well good luck with your season...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ThatNewGuy said:
Oh Dayum....I just became aware that you're not in St. Mary's...see me trynna recruit people...well good luck with your season...

I didn't realize until today that you're black :yikes: There goes the 'hood.

elaine said:
I didn't realize until today that you're black :yikes: There goes the 'hood.

OH you're EVIL!!!!!!!!!! :moon: I am sooo spilling my drink on you if you go out tonight :cheers:

you neva saw the pic posted in the signature? PF hooked me up...

your 'hood will be ahight...everyone needs a lil' borwn suga..a lil chocolate cake...who doesn't like M&M's????? :banana:

hasnaa

elaine said:

FIRST OF ALL MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS NOT IN MY AZZ...I HAVE A BIG SENSE OF HUMOR THANK YOU...JUST NOT WHEN U ALWAYS HAVE 1 SMART AZZ THAT HAS TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT CARRYING A CONFEDERATE FLAG AND CALLING ME AN IDIOT THANK YOU! BTW...WHAT YOU MAY CALL A SENSE OF HUMOR MAY NOT BE HUMOR TO ME... :duh:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I just became aware that you're not in St. Mary's.

I have a house in Hollywood. I can stay there after the games.
Fill me in. Or email me with the info.
This is slow pitch, young mens? over 40?

dustin said:
To answer the original question posted:

There is a big biker hangout that is mostly propagated by blacks. I've been there a couple times and its a friendly atmosphere. I can't remember the name of it, but its kinda northwest of the waldorf area and southeast of the Naval ordanance base.....i think that road is 210...but i'm not sure....anyways its back there. peeps hang out there a lot during the summertime. There is a huge parking area and a really good BBQ joint with an indoor bar next to it.

Chasey or Ponytail probably know what I'm talking about...

There are 2 actually. Each on opposite corners of Route 225 and Route 224 Charles County - Indian Head to be exact.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
hasnaa said:
LOOK WHERE YOU LIVE...IN AMERICA SO IT WILL ALWAYS BE A COLOR THING FOR SOME PEOPLE...I NEVER SAID THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM HANGING OUT WITH OTHER RACES THAN BLACKS...I JUST ASKED WHERE WERE THE ESTABLISHMENTS...I FREQUENT ALL KINDS OF PLACES WITH DIFFERENT RACES AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME...I THINK YOU ALL ARE MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF THE QUESTION...RACE IS SUCH A TOUCHY SUBJECT I SEE...IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEMS THERE WILL NEVER BE A SOLUTION...
Hey hasnaa, turn off your caps lock, around here typing in all caps means your yelling, just thought I'd letcha know

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ThatNewGuy said:
OH you're EVIL!!!!!!!!!! :moon: I am sooo spilling my drink on you if you go out tonight :cheers:

Nope, hadn't looked it..and I won't be there for you to spill a drink on. I don't hang out with rednecks. :neener:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
hasnaa said:
FIRST OF ALL MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS NOT IN MY AZZ...I HAVE A BIG SENSE OF HUMOR THANK YOU...JUST NOT WHEN U ALWAYS HAVE 1 SMART AZZ THAT HAS TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT CARRYING A CONFEDERATE FLAG AND CALLING ME AN IDIOT THANK YOU! BTW...WHAT YOU MAY CALL A SENSE OF HUMOR MAY NOT BE HUMOR TO ME... :duh:

ThatNewGuy, you claim this bro'?

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
elaine said:
Nope, hadn't looked it..and I won't be there for you to spill a drink on. I don't hang out with rednecks. :neener:

you calling TheNewGuy a redneck african american :confused: ... now i've seen everything :lol: