African Americans In St. Mary's County

elaine said:
Nope, hadn't looked it..and I won't be there for you to spill a drink on. I don't hang out with rednecks. :neener:
Awwwww poor baby girl...oh well :shrug: ...your loss...I have heard some GREAT stories from said group :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ThatNewGuy said:
Awwwww poor baby girl...oh well :shrug: ...your loss...I have heard some GREAT stories from said group :lmao:

Said group tells stories about everyone. That's why you won't catch me hangin' around 'em.

hasnaa said:
FIRST OF ALL MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS NOT IN MY AZZ...I HAVE A BIG SENSE OF HUMOR THANK YOU...JUST NOT WHEN U ALWAYS HAVE 1 SMART AZZ THAT HAS TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT CARRYING A CONFEDERATE FLAG AND CALLING ME AN IDIOT THANK YOU! BTW...WHAT YOU MAY CALL A SENSE OF HUMOR MAY NOT BE HUMOR TO ME... :duh:
HAH! How you goin' come into a PUBLIC forum and be like "where my NIG"s at?" (yeah I know you didn't use those exact words) You knew SOMEONE was goin' say sumthin outta the way (offensive to you yet in their head playful and funny)

Look...get at me...imma leave you a private message, and if you're down we can do sumthin'. Been here for about 3 weeks to the day...I can show you some good spots...
I think I am done with this now...peace and luv people...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
hasnaa said:
FIRST OF ALL MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS NOT IN MY AZZ...I HAVE A BIG SENSE OF HUMOR THANK YOU...JUST NOT WHEN U ALWAYS HAVE 1 SMART AZZ THAT HAS TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT CARRYING A CONFEDERATE FLAG AND CALLING ME AN IDIOT THANK YOU! BTW...WHAT YOU MAY CALL A SENSE OF HUMOR MAY NOT BE HUMOR TO ME... :duh:
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST THE CONFEDERATE FLAG, BROTHA?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ThatNewGuy said:
HAH! How you goin' come into a PUBLIC forum and be like "where my NIG"s at?" (yeah I know you didn't use those exact words) You knew SOMEONE was goin' say sumthin outta the way (offensive to you yet in their head playful and funny)

Hey, I feel ya'!

hasnaa

dustin said:
To answer the original question posted:

There is a big biker hangout that is mostly propagated by blacks. I've been there a couple times and its a friendly atmosphere. I can't remember the name of it, but its kinda northwest of the waldorf area and southeast of the Naval ordanance base.....i think that road is 210...but i'm not sure....anyways its back there. peeps hang out there a lot during the summertime. There is a huge parking area and a really good BBQ joint with an indoor bar next to it.

Chasey or Ponytail probably know what I'm talking about...

Thanks for answering the original question

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TNG, has anyone ever told you you look like Eddie Murphy? I just saw your pic in the photo album and had to do a double take.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
TNG, has anyone ever told you you look like Eddie Murphy? I just saw your pic in the photo album and had to do a double take.

I don't think so. More like Rodney Dangerfield. :shrug:

J

justhangn

hasnaa said:
THANK GOD CUZ REDNECKS AND BLACK FOLK DON'T MIX WELL...NOW IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED.... BE GONE...THERE IS ALWAYS ONE :duh:
Yeah, the red on the neck isn't so visible. :ohwell:

You'll find that St. Marys has quite a large black population, it's not quite to Oaklands standard, but they're working on it nightly.

Where are you moving from??

vraiblonde said:
hmm...i have never gotten eddie murphy b4 today...most people say tyrese or joe or dmx if you are familiar with ne of those celebs....
wish i was as funny as eddie can be though....oh LORD the MONEY!!!!!

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Why in the H dose this site or anything for that matter have to be For African Americans... Can't we all just be Americans.. The American race sounds good to me.

There isn't anyone from Africa, 10 darn generations . There isn't anyone got no contacts with no kin folf in Africa.

Just be American and if anyone wants to be Aferican then take your but there !

Steve

Enjoying life!
gumbo said:
Why in the H dose this site or anything for that matter have to be For African Americans... Can't we all just be Americans.. The American race sounds good to me.

There isn't anyone from Africa, 10 darn generations . There isn't anyone got no contacts with no kin folf in Africa.

Just be American and if anyone wants to be Aferican then take your but there !

Way to bump, dude! Karma for the newbie!