Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

LightRoasted

If I may ...

UglyBear

If I may ...

Ok, I'm a guy. So women, how is this even possible? I've always thought young girls start menstruating beginning like at 13-14 years old. She was 11 when her brother did this.
That’s also what I thought.
Somebody told me recently that with all the abundance of food, especially protein, and probably growth hormones in food, the typical puberty age in Western countries is now 10-11 for girls, and getting younger.
So that’s “normal”, the body says there’s plenty of resources, let’s start making babies.
The second part of this is horrible, what kind of guy would inseminate someone that young? Disgusting.

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That’s also what I thought.
Somebody told me recently that with all the abundance of food, especially protein, and probably growth hormones in food, the typical puberty age in Western countries is now 10-11 for girls, and getting younger.
So that’s “normal”, the body says there’s plenty of resources, let’s start making babies.
The second part of this is horrible, what kind of guy would inseminate someone that young? Disgusting.
Take a gander...
List of youngest birth mothers - Wikipedia

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Interesting. But what is the "normal" age, the population average, at which a girl reaches that stage? These others you post seem to be rarities. I know I could look it up, but would rather hear from those that experienced it, or mothers that raise daughters. Doesn't this girl's age just seem a bit too young?
The links are in the post. Drill down.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There’s No ‘Immorality’ In Being Attracted To Children

Walker is an assistant professor at Old Dominion University and author of the book, “A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity.” Walker’s book challenges the “widespread assumptions that persons who are preferentially attracted to minors—often referred to as ‘pedophiles'” and looks at the “lives of non-offending minor-attracted persons (MAPs),” a term used to describe the group because it is less stigmatizing than a word like “pedophile,” according to Walker.

In the interview with the Prostasia Foundation, Walker made clear that abuse should not be tolerated and argued there is a distinction between a sexual attraction and acting on that sexual attraction.

“From my perspective, there is no morality or immorality attached to attraction to anyone because no one can control who they’re attracted to at all,” Walker said in the interview. “In other words, it’s not who we’re attracted to that’s either okay or not okay. It’s our behaviors and responding to that attraction that are either okay or not okay.”

The Prostasia Foundation is a non-profit that focuses on child protection along with an “evidence-based approach to child sexual abuse prevention with its commitment to human rights and sex positivity,” according to its website.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There’s No ‘Immorality’ In Being Attracted To Children

Walker is an assistant professor at Old Dominion University and author of the book, “A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity.” Walker’s book challenges the “widespread assumptions that persons who are preferentially attracted to minors—often referred to as ‘pedophiles'” and looks at the “lives of non-offending minor-attracted persons (MAPs),” a term used to describe the group because it is less stigmatizing than a word like “pedophile,” according to Walker.

In the interview with the Prostasia Foundation, Walker made clear that abuse should not be tolerated and argued there is a distinction between a sexual attraction and acting on that sexual attraction.

“From my perspective, there is no morality or immorality attached to attraction to anyone because no one can control who they’re attracted to at all,” Walker said in the interview. “In other words, it’s not who we’re attracted to that’s either okay or not okay. It’s our behaviors and responding to that attraction that are either okay or not okay.”

The Prostasia Foundation is a non-profit that focuses on child protection along with an “evidence-based approach to child sexual abuse prevention with its commitment to human rights and sex positivity,” according to its website.

Well, there is an immorality in being sexually attracted to children and that's that. These people can say what they want to defend their sickness, but I will call bullshit on them all day long and shun them as they deserve.

See, that's the thing....progfreaks can make demands all they want and I am still free to tell them to **** off and call them disgusting pedophiles.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

If a weirdo is sexually attracted to children he/she is a pedophile.
There is a big-big difference between liking kids and being sexually attracted to them.

PJay

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, there is an immorality in being sexually attracted to children and that's that. These people can say what they want to defend their sickness, but I will call bullshit on them all day long and shun them as they deserve.

the same thing was said about gays 30 yrs ago