al-Zarqawi dead

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
I am vewwy vewwy sad. You infidels will regret this!!

I have contacted Ah bin fharteen, Ow ma Hed hurtz, Wur fooked nah and Oh schit Ima ded.

These guys will teach you a lesson. :war:

LOL!!! good one hey I've got one

Tapioooooccccccccaaaaaaaaa!!!! (WL quote!)

F

Fallen

bcp said:
Ok, so I checked with my contact that has the in on this virgin thing.
according to him, since the death was not part of an attack on the American Infidels, and was infact caused by careless actions on his part, he will not be awarded his virgins as hoped for.
He will however recieve a complimentary Virgin to spend eternity with non the less.
My contact bent the rules this one time and sent me a photo of the virgin that would be granted upon Al-Zarqaw's arrival at the check in portal to Allahs final kingdom.

I share with you this photo that he sent me so that you too may know that justice has been served in a more severe way than the U.S forces could ever wish to produce.

Please do not share this photo with anyone from the DU as they will most likely try to bring up charges against U.S officials for violations of the Geneva convention.
Silly :smack: Thats not a virgin, thats his mom

Anyway
Good riddance :banana:

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
:confused:
I don't get it!

Then I guess you never watched Whose Line. You could also say that that was his last word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toxick

Splat
canuk woman said:
Then I guess you never watched Whose Line. You could also say that that was his last word.

That's an obsure line from a single episode.

However, it is one of the funniest moments in that show.

Next to "Richard Simmons the Jet Ski".

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Bustem' Down said:
Just saw on the news, they already have someone taking his place and we don't know what he looks like.
You're probably referring to Abu al-Masri. Fox has a story about that here.

The other interesting aspect of this story is that al-Zarqawi was apparently still alive when coalition forces arrived. That story is here. He mumbled something and squirmed a bit but died shortly thereafter. I would liked for just one American troop to approach him, stare him in the face and say, "We gotcha."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AK-74me said:
Just saw this, Nick Berg's dad interview with CNN regarding Al-Zarqawi death.
That guy is effing crazy. There should be a law against someone being that ignorant.

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:
That guy is effing crazy. There should be a law against someone being that ignorant.

Yup. A drunk driver once ran over my dog.

Blame General Motors.

C

canuk woman

Toxick said:
That's an obsure line from a single episode.

However, it is one of the funniest moments in that show.

Next to "Richard Simmons the Jet Ski".

I don't really like the Richard Simmons episode. But last night they showed the "Letter H" episode. The episode I like the most is ANY episode with Jeff Davis (he's hot! next to Chip and Greg and *sighs* Ryan). I also like the episode where Ryan sounded drunk during IDS.