Aldridge Ford

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by lovebugg
No, I brought my vehicle in for warranty repair 03
Explorer w/ 15,000 miles on it, dropped it off approx 8:00 am & by 4:00 I haden't received a phone call, so I called & spoke with Mike who said he was the service manager & they haden't even looked at my truck. I told them when I scheduled the appt & when I dropped it off that I needed it back by 4:30. :mad:
So how was he a jerk to you? Sounds like they got backed up and just didn't get to it.

L

lovebugg

Originally posted by vraiblonde
So how was he a jerk to you? Sounds like they got backed up and just didn't get to it.
He jerked me when I called to check on my truck, kept me on hold 3-4 minutes, then got back on the phone & said we haven't looked at it yet. Never said the shop got a little backed up or anything. When I explained again just as I did that morning that I needed it by 4:30 he said that it would be the next one in the shop. My truck had an ABS light a Check Engine light on & he tried to tell me that he was going to have it looked at & fixed in 1/2 an hour, BS. He just had a very cocky attitude & I could tell it in his voice. Big difference in his voice/attitude from when I dropped it off that morning

Elle

Happy Camper!
My truck had an ABS light a Check Engine light on & he tried to tell me that he was going to have it looked at & fixed in 1/2 an hour, BS.
Maybe he just had to reset the computer:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Big difference in his voice/attitude from when I dropped it off that morning
Well, again, Aldridge doesn't know there's a problem unless someone says something so you should call them.

L

lovebugg

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Maybe he just had to reset the computer:shrug:
My friends explorer had the same proplem-dpfe sensor & rear speed sensor was replaced.....takes a little more than restting a computer

Elle

Happy Camper!
My friends explorer had the same proplem-dpfe sensor & rear speed sensor was replaced.....takes a little more than restting a computer

Well, if you know soo much about it, why didn't you just fix it yourself:confused:

L

lovebugg

Well, if you know soo much about it, why didn't you just fix it yourself:confused:
It was under warranty Miss Smartmouth......I'm here to talk about a problem I have, not start a problem with people but you seem to have a smartmouth attitude, you like stirring up sh#$ or something???

CMC122

Go Braves!
It was under warranty Miss Smartmouth......I'm here to talk about a problem I have, not start a problem with people but you seem to have a smartmouth attitude, you like stirring up sh#$ or something???
So much to learn.................. so little time :roflmao:

You gonna take that Tysmommy:snacks:

Last edited:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Well, she did just put me in my place, what else am I supposed to do:rolleyes:
Well with that smart little attitude you have what did you expect:spank:

That'll learn ya:jet:

L

lovebugg

Originally posted by CMC122
So much to learn.................. so little time :roflmao:

You gonna take that Tysmommy:snacks:
I'm not trying to start anything with her.....I was here to discuss my problem not start one, she's just being a smartazz about the whole things. geesh

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're so hostile - no wonder service managers hang up on you.