Aldridge Ford

L

lovebugg

update

not that any of you care, but I called today & asked to speak with one of the Aldridges, the very nice woman that answered the phone & put me on hold, came back 3 different times & said she was still trying to get one of them to answer the phone. Long story short I never got to talk to one of them. I would think that is they are so concerned about pleasing there customers, that one of them would have come to the phone, I think as far as my situation is concerned, it's a lost cause to try & get my vehicle fixed at Aldridge Ford. For those who had decent opionions & suggestions, Thank you, for those who wanted to be smart azzes & just be plain stupid, F@#k off. I will be taking my vehicle to another Ford dealership from now on, just haven't decided yet as to which one. I don't think I will be comming to the SOMD forums for future advice or recommendations either. Just thought I would let those of you know the outcome of the situation, for those of you who don't care, why the he$$ are you still reading this?????

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by lovebugg
I think as far as my situation is concerned, it's a lost cause to try & get my vehicle fixed at Aldridge Ford.
Then don't go to them anymore. Go to Leonardtown Ford instead. They're one of our sponsors and the guys I deal with are awesome - maybe that means the service dept. is awesome as well.