Aldridge Ford

L

lovebugg

I am done with you guys, I was very pleasent when I spoke with the service manager, but his attitude & lack of business really ticked me off......I didn't get hung up on.....have fun I am outta here....you ppl are just plain childish
:frown:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by lovebugg
I am done with you guys, I was very pleasent when I spoke with the service manager, but his attitude & lack of business really ticked me off......I didn't get hung up on.....have fun I am outta here....you ppl are just plain childish
:howdy:

Don't forget to :slam:!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Barbra
And you know, if act nice & ask nice, they'll be more than happy to give you a loaner car.
:yeahthat: One of the few repair places that will do that.

L

lovebugg

Originally posted by Barbra
Like Vrai, the Aldridges are friends of mine. I've bought four new vehicles from them. Moreover, I've never had problems w/ anyone in the service dept. Aldridge Ford is a busy place & a lot of vehicles come & go from the service dept. They'll get to your vehicle in turn. You need to learn patience. And you know, if act nice & ask nice, they'll be more than happy to give you a loaner car.
I didn't buy the car there so they won't offer me one :frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't buy the car there so they won't offer me one
:grrrr: You should have gone into the main office and explained your problem. They would have given you a loaner car. They do it all the time.

meme

The Smart Hooker
Did they tell you that they wouldn't give you a loaner? I had my car worked on by them a while ago, I didn't even buy the car from them (and I didn't own a Ford), but they still gave me a loaner.

But as Vrai was saying...you need to call them and speak to someone about your complaint. Maybe someone other then the Service Manager can help you. :confused:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Childish? :confused: What do you call a person that is given really good advice by several people about contacting the management of the entire operation that simply disregards it and continues to snivel? Is that pot black?

Liquidwrench

The service advisor is hot as hell and gots legs up to her neck. I know their lead tech and he knows his shiznit too. If he had got it, that thing would have been fixed in a jiffy. He must have been jammed that day.

If you must complain, find one of the owners. They set things straight in record time. A fine bunch I must add.

Want some runaround? Take it over to Leonardtown and see how much crap they want to sell you before they do the warranty repairs on your vehicle. The whole Waldorf group is known for that kind of treatment.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
:yeahthat: One of the few repair places that will do that.
I've had good luck with Waldorf Ford in that respect as well. :yay:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Wah. Seriously, my heart bleeds.

fttrsbeerwench

this used to be suck a nice place to post.

You know, part of the reason people come here is to seek out help for things in this area that they are unfamiliar with. Obvioulsly, LOVEBUGG , is upset, about being told she could have her car back at such-n-such time and it wasn't. It happens all the time, when you seek out services that you will be paying for, you expect to get what you are told you will get, right? Just like a restaurant. I have come to dislike living in southern maryland, people are so rude. It's a shame what this place has turned into since the influx of all those new gov't people. ( I know this county would be nothing without the NAVY, well, alot of folks here liked it that way.) As for LOVEBUGG, get a grip, learn to live with the disappointment you are sure to find when you ask someone else for something, be it a diagnostic scan for you car or advice...I don't agree with how everyone taunted you, butmost were right about one thing. The owners of Aldridge Ford are very, very nice people and will help you out. I have known P.J. and Louis since I was a kid. Don't waste your time with Leonardtown Ford, I have worked in the automotive service field, ad have lived here most of my life, so feel free to ask me questions if you want to.:biggrin:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Re: this used to be suck a nice place to post.

Originally posted by fttrsbeerwench
You know, part of the reason people come here is to seek out help for things in this area that they are unfamiliar with. Obvioulsly, LOVEBUGG , is upset, about being told she could have her car back at such-n-such time and it wasn't. It happens all the time, when you seek out services that you will be paying for, you expect to get what you are told you will get, right? Just like a restaurant. I have come to dislike living in southern maryland, people are so rude. It's a shame what this place has turned into since the influx of all those new gov't people. ( I know this county would be nothing without the NAVY, well, alot of folks here liked it that way.) As for LOVEBUGG, get a grip, learn to live with the disappointment you are sure to find when you ask someone else for something, be it a diagnostic scan for you car or advice...I don't agree with how everyone taunted you, butmost were right about one thing. The owners of Aldridge Ford are very, very nice people and will help you out. I have known P.J. and Louis since I was a kid. Don't waste your time with Leonardtown Ford, I have worked in the automotive service field, ad have lived here most of my life, so feel free to ask me questions if you want to.:biggrin:

HEYYYYYY I'm one of those NEW Government people.. and I'm not rude.. much..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Re: awwww!

Not you BOB!!! I wasn't talking to you. Where's my pudding?!?!?!?!:burning: :mad: :spank: :whip: :bonk:

You bring the whips and chains,, I'll bring the pudding..

Liquidwrench

Well, we've gone from auto service to pudding in this thread. Sounds like a bad reeses commercial. "Excuse me sir, but you got pudding on my car!" ..........."No maam, you got your car in my pudding!"...............Makes me want to roll down somebody's windows and fill it full of Jello brand.

Betcha that would make the front page!:biggrin:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades

the owners seem to be very nice and give great deals without all the games, but seems you have to deal with the owners directly or else the customer service goes to he||. i've heard that their service dept needs LOTS of improvements in the customer service area. as for leonardtown ford, i've heard nothing but praise for their service department.

nomoney

You know, part of the reason people come here is to seek out help for things in this area that they are unfamiliar with. Obvioulsly, LOVEBUGG , is upset, about being told she could have her car back at such-n-such time and it wasn't. It happens all the time, when you seek out services that you will be paying for, you expect to get what you are told you will get, right? Just like a restaurant. I have come to dislike living in southern maryland, people are so rude. It's a shame what this place has turned into since the influx of all those new gov't people. ( I know this county would be nothing without the NAVY, well, alot of folks here liked it that way.)

Well this done learnt me right. I aint never gonna be mean to no burdy agun. nuuh uh.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: this used to be suck a nice place to post.

Originally posted by nomoney
Well this done learnt me right. I aint never gonna be mean to no burdy agun. nuuh uh.
:liar: