All joking aside

HorseRiding God

This is really me, and this is really Zues. I just wanted to come on here, have some fun, and see who had a sense of humor and who didn't.

Attachments

• hatsmall.JPG
    hatsmall.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 297
  • Zues.JPG
    Zues.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 223

warneckutz

Mousebaby said:
Dude, dictionary's are your friend! It's spelled Z E U S! :lmao:

I noticed that as well, but he said it's how he spells his horses name... "Zues"... it's in his signature as to why he spells it like that... :confused:

M

Mousebaby

warneckutz said:
I noticed that as well, but he said it's how he spells his horses name... "Zues"... it's in his signature as to why he spells it like that... :confused:

:doh: I didn't even see that! My appologies! :notworthy:

warneckutz

Mousebaby said:
:doh: I didn't even see that! My apologies! :notworthy:

No worries, I didn't either... then he set me straight on the whole story, etc... He's a pretty nice guy but he really got into his whole horse routine and it was WAY over my head (I don't know a thing about them except I can't seem to stay on one when I've rode in the past :lmao: ).

Nanny Pam

You must live alone. Your kitchen is small. But your horse is big, and pretty, too!

Oh...and 1 more thing. It's not polite to wear your hat in the house. :buttkick:

warneckutz

Nanny Pam said:
You must live alone. Your kitchen is small. But your horse is big, and pretty, too!

Oh...and 1 more thing. It's not polite to wear your hat in the house. :buttkick:

Nice fan on the sink... and is that a window or a painting of a window??? :elaine:

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
This is really me, and this is really Zues. I just wanted to come on here, have some fun, and see who had a sense of humor and who didn't.
The person in this picture is not the same as the picture you posted when you first came on. Sup with that, yo?

Last edited by a moderator:

HorseRiding God

KizerSoSay said:
The person in this picture is not the same as the picture you posted when you first came on. Sup with that, yo?

Did you happen to read the title of this thread? Or are you just blurting out ignorance as usual :rolleyes:

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
Did you happen to read the title of this thread? Or are you just blurting out ignorance as usual :rolleyes:
You are full of crap. That first pic of 'you' is mysteriously gone from your original thread.
BUSTED

nomoney

KizerSoSay said:
You are full of crap. That first pic of 'you' is mysteriously gone from your original thread.
BUSTED

He said "all joking aside, here is a REAL pic of me and Zues". Does it make sense to you now that it had to be explained to you?

HorseRiding God

KizerSoSay said:
BUSTED

Once again! Did you happen to see the title of this thread? :rolleyes: You are just as dumb as Katie said you were.

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
Once again! Did you happen to see the title of this thread? :rolleyes: You are just as dumb as Katie said you were.
Ahh yes, a third person who acknowledges Katie talked about people. I love it..
You know what, go on and keep up your story. These people deserve all the BS they can get!!!

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
Did ya get that sense of humor back in ND?

HorseRiding God

KizerSoSay said:
Ahh yes, a third person who acknowledges Katie talked about people. I love it..
You know what, go on and keep up your story. These people deserve all the BS they can get!!!

I give up, I even made a thread to come clean and you still don't get it. You must have a thick skull just like your horse.