All joking aside

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
I think his feelin's were a little hurt...

I hope he's not going all sensitive on us. He just needs to cowboy up and ride! Damn its not like we are asking him to show us a scene from...The Man from Snowy River. We do our own stunts :biggrin:

MorganLover

mygoldnhorse said:
HRG why do you keep ignoring me :tap:

I think he starts threads and then just trails off them lol. Especially once we start trying to get him to actually show himself in public. lol. OH well i enjoy riding with most on this list, don't know everyone or most but the ones i do know i love riding with. Well you guys can keep that Tim guy he's a bit too much for me :lmao: but Hotmamma enjoyed him tahe.

S

saddlesore

HorseRiding God said:
This is really me, and this is really Zues. I just wanted to come on here, have some fun, and see who had a sense of humor and who didn't.

I think most peeps on here have a sense of humour, HRG. But you did post a snap of Zeuss (the Grammar Police will NOT let me misspell it!) and say that he was your horse. And I saw no indication that you were kidding about that.

BUT your paint is a nice looking horse - no need to make him into something he is not! Why not take him on the ride at Doncaster? I'll bet Mingiz & Paso will take care of ya. Sometimes you just have to reach deep within yourself and learn to trust others. Don't be afeered of these wimmins on here. They ain't gonna bite, less you want em to. :razz:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
saddlesore said:
I think most peeps on here have a sense of humour, HRG. But you did post a snap of Zeuss (the Grammar Police will NOT let me misspell it!) and say that he was your horse. And I saw no indication that you were kidding about that.

BUT your paint is a nice looking horse - no need to make him into something he is not! Why not take him on the ride at Doncaster? I'll bet Mingiz & Paso will take care of ya. Sometimes you just have to reach deep within yourself and learn to trust others. Don't be afeered of these wimmins on here. They ain't gonna bite, less you want em to. :razz:

I'm thinkin he has done disappeared again. :whistle:

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:
I'm thinkin he has done disappeared again. :whistle:

Uh huh.(Nodding). Morgan was right: he starts a thread then quietly disappears. But I don't want him to go away, as I'm rather enjoying his posts. Come back, HorseGod! We miss ya! :howdy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
saddlesore said:
Uh huh.(Nodding). Morgan was right: he starts a thread then quietly disappears. But I don't want him to go away, as I'm rather enjoying his posts. Come back, HorseGod! We miss ya! :howdy:

He and Kizer left around the same time. HRG also said he wanted to "come out" and be honest. HRG is more Kizers type than you or I....OMG What if they are riding each other bareback!!!! :yikes: This thread could be their lovers quarrel...and now they are making up!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
He and Kizer left around the same time. HRG also said he wanted to "come out" and be honest. HRG is more Kizers type than you or I....OMG What if they are riding each other bareback!!!! :yikes: This thread could be their lovers quarrel...and now they are making up!

I will be mad if they do not post pictures.. :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
How was your ride?

I need to have a coggins pulled at 6:30 so I am going to stop by Happys and ride on the way home..

BTW that fly spray is working rather well..

K

KizerSoSay

appendixqh said:
:jet: Oh My Damn! Appendix, I never knew you could be so catty! Don't stop, it is actually turning me on...
Besides, I could not be with HRG cuz I spent the whole morning teaching you how to do the posting trot... :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
KizerSoSay said:
:jet: Oh My Damn! Appendix, I never knew you could be so catty! Don't stop, it is actually turning me on...
Besides, I could not be with HRG cuz I spent the whole morning teaching you how to do the posting trot... :razz:

up 2 3, down 2 3, up 2 3, down 2 3...I use to ride english Kiz.
Twas too disciplined fer my wild azz riding though, so I gave it up...not too mention I sucked at riding english :lmao: My instructor said I didn't have quiet legs, go figure.

Last edited:
K

KizerSoSay

mygoldnhorse said:
Twas too disciplined fer my wild azz riding though, so I gave it up...not too mention I sucked at riding english :lmao: My instructor said I didn't have quiet legs, go figure.
I am sure your legs are just fine!
I was actually alluding to sex when I said the 'posting trot' but I guess I wuz a lil vague...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
mygoldnhorse said:
I would have said "up, down, up, down, 1,2,1,2 maybe your instructor was the problem. :razz: