All joking aside

HorseRiding God

KizerSoSay said:
Did ya get that sense of humor back in ND?

I realize that you are a slow adult, so let me fill you in on something. You didn't have to reply to my post two different times. When you forget to post something, you can always go back and click that wierd little button that says "edit". If you don't know what "edit means, then maybe I can have the almighty Zues come to your house and give you some remedial reading lessons.

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
I realize that you are a slow adult, so let me fill you in on something. You didn't have to reply to my post two different times. When you forget to post something, you can always go back and click that wierd little button that says "edit". If you don't know what "edit means, then maybe I can have the almighty Zues come to your house and give you some remedial reading lessons.
Consider yourself 'eyeballed' son.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
HorseRiding God said:
This is really me, and this is really Zues. I just wanted to come on here, have some fun, and see who had a sense of humor and who didn't.
So HRG what about Sunday? Are you coming to ride with us?

HorseRiding God

mygoldnhorse said:
So HRG what about Sunday? Are you coming to ride with us?

I will, just not yet. There seem to be quite a few strange people on here. I have to figure out who I can trust first. I really liked Katie but then everyone turned on her, I don't know who to trust now.

warneckutz

HorseRiding God said:
I will have you know, that one load from the almighty Zues's anus could bury a large dump truck. Keep that in mind while you are eyeballing us.
:killingme

You horse people are crazy!!! :yay:

Keep smokin' that hay-hay-hay...

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
HorseRiding God said:
This is really me, and this is really Zues. I just wanted to come on here, have some fun, and see who had a sense of humor and who didn't.

Why does Geek have your horse's picture as his/her avatar? :popcorn: :whistle:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
HorseRiding God said:
I will, just not yet. There seem to be quite a few strange people on here. I have to figure out who I can trust first. I really liked Katie but then everyone turned on her, I don't know who to trust now.

That sounds like a cop out, IMO.
If you are getting the tude it is because there are alot of so called Cowboys/girls in this area that come off like they're all that....until you get their azz in the saddle and see they ain't shiat! And since you came in as a bareback bronc rider...we just want to see you strut your stuff. If I said I'm a bullrider wouldn't you want to see me ride?

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseRiding God said:

Most of us that are on here you can trust. But you have to be honest with us also. There isn't anyone in the horse threads that wouldn't help you in a minute if ya needed it. So if you want to be able to trust us show your face and horse and introduce yourself. You may enjoy yourself. We have asked you to join us for a trail ride but you keep coming up with excuses....So how can you trust us if you haven't really met any of us????? :popcorn:

HorseRiding God

mygoldnhorse said:
HRG...please go back to post #32 & #33 and tell us why you won't accept our invitation to come ride with us.

I will come out eventually, I just want to talk and joke around with you guys a little more on here first.