All joking aside

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
HorseRiding God said:
I will come out eventually, I just want to talk and joke around with you guys a little more on here first.
Maybe you could have a breakfast ride (you fix breakfast for all of us) and than take us out of the trails at the ranch. I haven't been back to ride the trails there since I left 6 years ago....I miss the trails and riding in the bay.

sccrmommy

Wow! This thread has drama, suspense (will he go on the ride or not)...it's our own little So Md Soap Opera!!!!

Geek

TNA said:
I certainly hope you are talking about Zues because I want Horse Riding God to ride me bareback

I will remind him to bring some anti-bacterial lotion :twitch:

TNA

Wet Kitty
HorseRiding God said:
:rolleyes: I had to scrub poor Zues's back for a week after you rode him bareback.
That was K_Jo. I do not ride bareback. I get rode bareback.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
HorseRiding God said:
I will come out eventually, I just want to talk and joke around with you guys a little more on here first.

Hmmmm, so you won't step up to the plate. GH, when is the next ride? :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OMG its a freaking PUBLIC ride...like meeting someone at walmart... :lmao: See Mingiz and GH like I say.....Puzzies a bunch of damm puzzies..

MorganLover

There are TONS of wonderful people in the SMTR's group (the one golend invited you on.) They have lots of fun i love going with them when i get over that way. Believe me you wont be BORED with them. Suck it up and GO even if you decided you don't want to hang with them you can go off all by yourself. But the rides they go on are always worth it, and there normally is never a dull moment. Believe me i'd love to go this weekend but i just don't think it will work out for me this time. :jameo: OH by the way you can't really get to know anyone til you meet them, seems like some use the computer to have a different personality then they might in the real world. So the best way to get to know them is MEET them.

Zues is one handsome horse. His muscles are huge and looks like a well worked animal.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mygoldnhorse said:
Maybe you could have a breakfast ride (you fix breakfast for all of us) and than take us out of the trails at the ranch. I haven't been back to ride the trails there since I left 6 years ago....I miss the trails and riding in the bay.

HRG why do you keep ignoring me :tap: