Ambien & Emergency Room Visits

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I have found that taking ZZQuil really helps me to sleep. I can't sleep most nights....Sunday nights are the worst

I don't sleep because I worry about everything. I don't sleep because of my anxiety. Then I can't sleep because I am worried that I am not going to get enough sleep and will be over-tired the next day... :jameo:

My anxiety is being treated... Still can't sleep... :ohwell: I suck at sleeping. :banghead:

I don't care how much exercise or therapy I get, I can't help but to overanalyze every ####ing thing of my life. :cds:

Hank

my war
I don't sleep because I worry about everything. I don't sleep because of my anxiety. Then I can't sleep because I am worried that I am not going to get enough sleep and will be over-tired the next day... :jameo:

My anxiety is being treated... Still can't sleep... :ohwell: I suck at sleeping. :banghead:

I don't care how much exercise or therapy I get, I can't help but to overanalyze every ####ing thing of my life. :cds:

smoke weed

SoMDGirl42

You need more pills. Take these O O, and call me in the morning. :huggy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Sleeping pills are over-prescribed. :coffee:

People taking them should never have been given them in the first place. But NO ONE wants to hear the stuff you are actually sup to do to get better/more sleep. Because it takes more effort than popping a pill. Pretty much like most medications.

Oh yes! that's exactly what I said. :bigwhoop:

Don't be deliberately obtuse. If you actually READ anything I posted and didn't just immediately become defensive you would already know that. As soon as you start posting stupid #### like "well they have to take TRANSPLANT meds" I know you are not worth discussing the matter with.

That is pretty much what you said. You generalized everyone and rejected the fact that they are sometimes necessary.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That is pretty much what you said. You generalized everyone and rejected the fact that they are sometimes necessary.

I thought she was specifically saying that the people in the article shouldn't have been taking them in the first place. Which appears to be true, since they had such adverse reactions.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I thought she was specifically saying that the people in the article shouldn't have been taking them in the first place. Which appears to be true, since they had such adverse reactions.

You think she was saying something other than what she wrote. Got ya.

The people who were taking them didn't need them even though their doctors felt they did. I think I understand now.

And it wasn't that they had an adverse reaction to one drug, it was that they didn't need them in the first place. We know that because?

It must suck to be you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You think she was saying something other than what she wrote. Got ya.

No, I thought she was commenting on the article and not talking about everyone in the whole United States of America, including the people on this forum.
The people who were taking them didn't need them even though their doctors felt they did.
And you do not think that doctors prescribe medications to people who don't need them? Because I have a friend who used to be a salesperson for a pharmaceutical company who will happily enlighten you at length.

It must suck to be you.
I wish it did; then I could relate and assimilate.

MMDad

Lem Putt
And you do not think that doctors prescribe medications to people who don't need them? Because I have a friend who used to be a salesperson for a pharmaceutical company who will happily enlighten you at length.

I thought we were talking about the specific people in the article, not about everyone in the whole United States? That's who you were talking about, and who I was talking about in my reply. It's odd how you keep switching back and forth, even within the same post. Are you on Ambien?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
smoke weed

As a person who was once on Ambien and thought to have driven to WAWA on a few occasions buying blow pops and gum in my house coat, I'd venture to say smoking weed might be safer. In fact, I think my father should smoke weed because it has to be safer than him being on all the narcotic pills he is on.

I happen to agree with LT's opinion and that is often prescription drugs are over prescribed when other methods with far less side-effects could be used for treatment. I'm not saying in ALL cases but in most. We have a pill problem in Tri-County and much of that has come from over prescribing medications.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought we were talking about the specific people in the article, not about everyone in the whole United States? That's who you were talking about, and who I was talking about in my reply. It's odd how you keep switching back and forth, even within the same post. Are you on Ambien?

If I were on Ambien I would throttle you and use that as my excuse: sorry, on meds, didn't know what I was doing, can't be held responsible.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Now I want to go get me some of this ambian just to see what crazy #### I'd do.

I think it is amazing that all this is now coming out now. This topic came up on the forum a while back and myself and one other person admitted that they believed they were sleep driving on Ambian. Of course, our claims were unheard of at the time but when you wake up with a purse full of gum and blow pops and have a WAWA clerk tell you how strange it is to see you without your house coat on during the day... it is scary.

I can laugh about it now but it has been a few years and I am so glad I didn't hurt anyone. Apparently, I'm a rather pleasant person even when sleep walking. damn it!

Maybe I should get of ALL my drugs :jet:

Then I can show all of you how ####ing bipolar and schizophrenic and neurotic I really am instead of this toned-down version of me. :elaine: