Ambien & Emergency Room Visits

Hank

my war
As a person who was once on Ambien and thought to have driven to WAWA on a few occasions buying blow pops and gum in my house coat, I'd venture to say smoking weed might be safer. In fact, I think my father should smoke weed because it has to be safer than him being on all the narcotic pills he is on.

I happen to agree with LT's opinion and that is often prescription drugs are over prescribed when other methods with far less side-effects could be used for treatment. I'm not saying in ALL cases but in most. We have a pill problem in Tri-County and much of that has come from over prescribing medications.

Marijuana is medicinal for a reason. If I had anxiety or panic attacks I would rather go the herbal route over the synthetic drugs any day! Those pills will destroy you!

Marijuana is medicinal for a reason. If I had anxiety or panic attacks I would rather go the herbal route over the synthetic drugs any day! Those pills will destroy you!

cocaine is plant-derived too... what is your take on that? :coffee:

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone any drugs that are not prescribed and monitored by an experienced physician. I do not need to be stripped of my clearance.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Sleepwalk and find random dirty dishes.

I would actually believe I would do such a thing :lol: but buying blow pops... :confused: I don't even like them... my husband does.....and I thought he was the one buying them and putting them in my purse. I never thought to even ask him about it until that day the clerk said he wasn't used to seeing me at the store without my house coat on. I told him he had me confused with somebody else. That is when he said, "you have a white house coat, about knee length with pink polka–dots and come in about 2-3 a.m. You always buy gum and blow pops." :eyebrow: I asked my husband about it and he said that I was the one buying them and he was just taking what I left on the table every day and eating them.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That's scary.

Yes... it is... I was truly freaked out by it all. Now whenever there is stuff sitting on the table my husband will ask if I remember buying it.

I slept walked as a child, badly. My father found me outside once in January so I don't know if people who have had problems with sleep walking in the past will do so on Ambien also.... but I did. It was like I was a little kid again but with car keys. :ohwell:

Hank

my war
cocaine is plant-derived too... what is your take on that? :coffee:

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone any drugs that are not prescribed and monitored by an experienced physician. I do not need to be stripped of my clearance.

Cocaine used to be medicinal as well... Besides, you can't just go up to a coca plant and sniff a line off of it. It is processed. Marijuana is as organic as you can get. Look, I don't think every drug that grows from the ground is necessarily good for you, but like I said, there is a reason why marijuana is becoming legal medicinally... The scientists are doing the studies that prove so, not Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson. They are even growing strains to treat other things but without the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana. It is an all natural remedy for anxiety. Nothing synthetic about it.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I've done a great deal of research on synthetic drugs, especially K2 & Spice and I would much rather have people smoke the real deal. You can tell the changes in mood when a person is abusing or on a great deal of synthetic drugs vs. just Marijuana.

Cocaine in plant form is not dangerous. It is just a leaf that they chew that gives pep like a cup of coffee. It is when they dry it out, grind it up and take it in mass that it becomes a dangerous substance.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Maybe I should get of ALL my drugs :jet:

Then I can show all of you how ####ing bipolar and schizophrenic and neurotic I really am instead of this toned-down version of me. :elaine:

I'm really torn between wanting to see this and regretting seeing you locked up for what you'd do.

thurley42

HY;FR
I could write a book on the adventures of myself and the ambien walrus. Thank god for zquil, or I might still be waking up in strange places in various stages of undress. :killingme