America Gone Mad

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Not only am I anti-French, but I am rooting for the Anti - Anti-war Demonstators this weekend. As they sey you guys against the war with Irag are all Traitors.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, the "us" Le Carré seems to be talking about is really you. And Dems, SMC and a few others. Cause he's not talking about me, that's for sure.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by MGKrebs
Enjoy your moment in the spotlight while you have it, punks.
Look! Names! I thought only conservatives called people names, Maynard?
:razz:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
big anti-war rallies all over the world.

Love how you guys twist the truth. You are constantly spinning everything. You call a couple of thousand if that, Big, That doesn't even come close to even being a legitmate percentage of the population even if you use a decimal and a lot of zero's.

K

Kain99

So what are you saying, Kain?

I'm saying he lacks credibility. The son of a high crimes criminal.... He leaves the Foreign Services to "Expose" the truth. I really don't like these guys. Where's your sense of honor? Integrity?

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Enjoy your moment in the spotlight while you have it, punks. Reality is comin' down the road.

Here is reality, you guys complain and say poor saddam. We find warheads and you are still so proud of being Anti- anything, you ignore it. You guys just wont be happy till more people die. And you know i am not even talking about just americans. I have known a few Iraqi's, and even in this country they are to scared to mention the monsters name. You guys are just interested in being ANTI-_____. It doesn't matter what just fill in the blank.

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by Biscuit
Love how you guys twist the truth. .

Oh, and you NEVER twist the truth. Actually, a better nick for you comes to mind... 'Twisted biscuit". :biggrin: :biggrin:

A twisted biscuit is a croissant. A more flavorable experience in my opinion.:biggrin:

MGKrebs

endangered species
Originally posted by Kain99
I'm saying he lacks credibility. The son of a high crimes criminal.... He leaves the Foreign Services to "Expose" the truth. I really don't like these guys. Where's your sense of honor? Integrity?

Kain. I may like you as a person, who knows. But sometimes your posts are absurd and ludicrous. Not even worth response. But I'll try.

Why (if it's even true) does his father's integrity have anything to do with the author's?
Secondly, he's been gone from MI6 for about 40 years, writing spy novels. Only now he feels compelled to speak out about the real world. Why must you dismiss his opinion so casually? Just because it differs from your view? If so, how can you claim any sense of objectivity? Can you find NO value in trying to understand his point of view?

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by bluto

"Saddam’s misfortune is to sit on the second biggest oilfield in the world.

Saddam's misfortune is that we don't have a wuss for a president. He had an eight year break while clinton stuffed his cigars where they shouldn't have gone. To busy getting L**D.

And if god says he's gotta go, George is the guy to send him to the confessional box. Go George!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Biscuit

Livin' Large

Secondly, he's been gone from MI6 for about 40 years..... Can you find NO value in trying to understand his point of view?

No, Not when he was paid to be a Liar in his former Jod (SPY)