American Horror Story

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I always wondered why the mother ghost and daughter ghost didn't stop the mistress ghost and the home invader ghosts from killing Ben :confused:

I always wondered why Vivian didn't kill him herself.

And a newsflash!

'American Horror Story' Season 2 Adds James Cromwell - American Horror Story Casting, TV News

Veteran actor James Cromwell, who is well known for his roles in "Babe" and "The Green Mile," has been cast in season two of "American Horror Story," according to THR. Cromwell will join returning star Jessica Lange as the show does away with the first season's premise and moves to a new location (and possibly a new time period).
Perfect!!

Hank

my war
'American Horror Story' Season 2 Will Be Set In the '60s

We already know that Season 2 of "American Horror Story" will include some familiar faces from Season 1, but they will not be in the same place, at the same time, or playing the same characters.

Creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed that the sophomore season of the divisive FX series will be set in an insane asylum. But in a recent interview with Vulture, in which he discussed everything from his personal life to his other series "Glee" and next season's NBC comedy "The New Normal," Murphy spilled some more details about Season 2.

"The new season is set in the 1960s and Chloe Sevigny, for example, plays a character who was put in an asylum because she was a woman who likes sex," Murphy told Vulture in the in-depth interview. "At the time, you were able to put people away for that. Another character is institutionalized for being a lesbian. To me, there’s nothing more scary than somebody coming to you and saying they’re going to take you away and put you in a mad house and you have no legal rights and there you shall stay till the end of your days. That is a real horror."

'American Horror Story' Season 2 Will Be Set In the '60s And Ryan Murphy Knows What Season 3 Will Be

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Will we all be watching and posting together? :lol:

Just like SOA, I'll DVR it and watch them all with my hubby when he comes home in November. Poor thing, all he's going to be doing is relaxing and watching TV with me, at least during the day anyway.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just like SOA, I'll DVR it and watch them all with my hubby when he comes home in November. Poor thing, all he's going to be doing is relaxing and watching TV with me, at least during the day anyway.

Then you better stay out of this tread if you don't want to see any spoilers. :lol:

mamatutu

mama to two
Just watched the premiere. :yikes: sex, sex, and sex. Catholics are probably going apoplectic right now. My hub and I are undecided; we think it might be too out there. Interested to know what others think.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That was messed up. I'm right where I was every single episode of the first season: saying "that was messed up," and telling myself I won't bother with it anymore, then watching every single week.

:lol:

Hank

my war
I'm right where I was every single episode of the first season: saying "that was messed up," and telling myself I won't bother with it anymore, then watching every single week.

:lol:

No chit! :lmao: How in the Hell do they do that?? Friggin' genius!