American Horror Story

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, as of this week I'm over it and won't be watching any more. Talk about jumping the shark.

Hank

my war
Okay, as of this week I'm over it and won't be watching any more. Talk about jumping the shark.

I got caught up this weekend... I find it easier to watch 4 episodes at a time... But, yeah...I am sure I will keep watching, but Anne Frank? Really? Isn't a bit too soon for this franchise to jump the shark?

Hank

my war
It's tiiiiime....

I am letting them build up on the DVR and on a snowy day when I am trapped in, I will watch the whole season in one sitting... It's kinda like Twin Peaks where you need to be totally fresh on everything that is going on...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Isn't a bit too soon for this franchise to jump the shark?

It's become a dumbed down teenage gore-fest cliche. I caught up a few days ago with a VOD marathon. I think the last part I saw last night before I fell asleep was Sister Mary Satan conferring with Bad Santa in his cell.

But the breakout star of this season - sorry Jessica - is absolutely Lily Rabe. She makes the most ridiculous scenes and absurd dialog compelling. The scene with her and little Satan Girl, and when she sang "You Don't Own Me" to the crucifix - BRILLIANT!!!

somdfunguy

not impressed
I have it qued up in Netflix but we haven't starting watching it. Is it really good or just good? I didn't want to read the thread and spoil it.

mamatutu

mama to two
I have it qued up in Netflix but we haven't starting watching it. Is it really good or just good? I didn't want to read the thread and spoil it.

:boo: We watched the first season and loved it. Watched first episode of second, and said, nevermind.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the opening "theme song" of American Horror Story, you can hear a phrase being repeated. It sounds to me like "great skin". You hear it first at :15. The googleverse says it's dripping water, but it sounds like words to me.