my war
:dance:

Attachments

• coven.jpg
    coven.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 161

Hank

my war
I feel like last season was really drug out. I'm hoping this one is better.

I think the first WTF moment was the Anne Frank episode, and you are right they drew it out too long almost as if they were just making chit up as they went along.

JeJeTe

Happiness
I mad it halfway through last season and gave up. I think I will pass on this season too.

I made it halfway, fast forwarded through a lot of them but liked the season finale.

I think the first WTF moment was the Anne Frank episode, and you are right they drew it out too long almost as if they were just making chit up as they went along.

It was just so all over the place, drawn out, and seemed kind of way out there. I think the best kind of scary is the scary that is halfway possible.

Hank

my war
I was a fan of Twin Peaks, so I like the weird chit... Rather watch this over Honey Boo Boo or Duck Dynasty or any of the other crap on TV....:barf:

somdfunguy

not impressed
I was a fan of Twin Peaks, so I like the weird chit... Rather watch this over Honey Boo Boo or Duck Dynasty or any of the other crap on TV....:barf:

I just watched Twin Peaks a few months ago. Definitely weird but it was good.

C

czygvtwkr

It was just so all over the place,

Season 2 had pretty much everything but bigfoot in it. There were aliens, nazis, serial killers, lactation freaks, lesbians, shock therapy, nymphomaniacs, demonic possession, kids having sex in an old haunted asylum, severed arms, a pin head, a sadomasochistic nun, pologimy, ax murders, a killer dressed up as santa claus, hmmm I leave anything out?

Hank

my war
Season 2 had pretty much everything but bigfoot in it. There were aliens, nazis, serial killers, lactation freaks, lesbians, shock therapy, nymphomaniacs, demonic possession, kids having sex in an old haunted asylum, severed arms, a pin head, a sadomasochistic nun, pologimy, ax murders, a killer dressed up as santa claus, hmmm I leave anything out?

Anne Frank