American Horror Story

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I was able to watch this last night. I have never seen an episode of AHSA, but all the reviews always looked great so I thought I'd pick up this one. AWESOME!!! I've always been a fan of Jessica Lange and her performance in the first episode of Coven was stellar! Can't wait to watch it next week. I think I like this... no -- I know I like this -- more than True Blood!! :buddies:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I just hope it doesn't start really getting far out there like it did last season where there were too many storylines.

nomoney

watched it last night from DVR, what a story line this year.

Probably can never get as good as the first season - but I think this one will be pretty close as long as they don't go whack on multiple story lines like jejete said.

JeJeTe

Happiness
watched it last night from DVR, what a story line this year.

Probably can never get as good as the first season - but I think this one will be pretty close as long as they don't go whack on multiple story lines like jejete said.

:yeahthat: The first season was out there but they kept it all together. I'm hoping they will with this one too.

I really like Emma Roberts in this series so far too.

nomoney

:yeahthat: The first season was out there but they kept it all together. I'm hoping they will with this one too.

I really like Emma Roberts in this series so far too.

In real life, she's dating that boy that was in the first one (and died this season already). Think she got arrested for beating the sh!t out of him :lol:

PrepH4U

I was able to watch this last night. I have never seen an episode of AHSA, but all the reviews always looked great so I thought I'd pick up this one. AWESOME!!! I've always been a fan of Jessica Lange and her performance in the first episode of Coven was stellar! Can't wait to watch it next week. I think I like this... no -- I know I like this -- more than True Blood!! :buddies:

Kathy Bates character is based on a real character in New Orleans, Madame LaLaurie, as is the Vodoo priestess played by Angela Basset.
Here is a little history on LaLaurie:
Delphine LaLaurie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I imagine a big war between the two, gonna get really good!

C

czygvtwkr

I am liking Queenie, she seems to need to go to an anger management class though. Maybe they can do a cross over with charlie sheens show on FX.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Watched the first show last night OnDemand - so far, so good. But they started strong with Asylum, too, then went off the rails in so many storylines that it was almost impossible to keep track.

Last night's episode should be up in a day or so and I'll watch it then. I don't see how you can go wrong with Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, AND Angela Bassett all in the same show. They need to give Queenie and Nan more time - they are much more interesting than Zoe and Madison.