American Horror Story

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It does start tonight. I'm hoping that I can stay awake. I have been having a terrible time sleeping lately and with my luck, I'll konk out early tonight. :ohwell:

C

czygvtwkr

It does start tonight. I'm hoping that I can stay awake. I have been having a terrible time sleeping lately and with my luck, I'll konk out early tonight. :ohwell:

I'll be recording it for a friend that doesn't have FX, send me a shout if you need any.

I'm so glad Jessica Lange has stayed on the show, but do wish Zachery Quinto and Dylan McDermott were still on (they are off it arent they?)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll be recording it for a friend that doesn't have FX, send me a shout if you need any.

I'm so glad Jessica Lange has stayed on the show, but do wish Zachery Quinto and Dylan McDermott were still on (they are off it arent they?)

That would be great, thanks!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've never seen this but the previews have me intrigued. Knowing I wouldn't be able to stay up (I was asleep by 8:30), I set my DVR. I plan to kick back tonight with a glass of wine while hubby is at boys' night. :cheers:

crazykitty

I set up my DVR last night and hopefully will be able to watch either tonight or tomorrow. I got hooked after the 1st episode of the 1st season. Jessica Lange is awesome!