American Horror Story

nomoney

Got caught up on it this last week....Its a guilty pleasure. Its one of those shows that I think I'm going to enjoy, but be embarassed to tell anyone that I do :lol:

The previews for next week are kinda...wtf? Are they really jumping to her having a demon baby already? :lol:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Got caught up on it this last week....Its a guilty pleasure. Its one of those shows that I think I'm going to enjoy, but be embarassed to tell anyone that I do :lol:

The previews for next week are kinda...wtf? Are they really jumping to her having a demon baby already? :lol:

I agree. I even found myself saying "oh no she didn't" when she confronted her hubby about that chick :lol:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Yeah, it has been a bit of a disappointment, but I keep watching as well. :ohwell:

I recorded it last night so I'll watch it tonight. Like you, each week I say I'm done with it and then the next Wed I find myself watching it.......again. :cds:

Hank

my war
Where is the horror in this show??? Damn!

They have stolen a slice of so many movies, etc. to put this together.... Where is the originality in the writing!!

I will watch the rest of this series but with constant disappointment!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Piggy Piggy episode scared the crap out of me, to the point that I couldn't sleep that night. Getting ready to go up and watch last week's show. I have tequila in case I need to knock myself out afterward.

Hank

my war
ok...starting to get a little better. I keep hanging with it. Connie Britton is starting look foxy to me as well...

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I missed a couple episodes due to moving so I have no idea what's going on. Should I bother to try to catch up? What channel / when do they show re-runs?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yeahthat: But the whole time I'm thinking......wouldnt the exterminators truck still be there in the driveway? Isn't the dad wondering wth he never came back up from the crawl space?

You're actually trying to make sense of this show?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That was messed up.

Of course now I'll have to watch next season just to see how they keep it going.