American Idol/Queen

D

dems4me

CowGirlUp said:
I could not believe he was in the bottom three last night!!! :shocked: Makes me really curious about what's going to happen next week!!

Well, we coudl fast forward to next week, let me help :smile:...

Secrest... ok Chris, you choose the love song "I Hate You Biatch", Randy said it was "deafening and different", Paula said it was "crackly" and Simon said "you appeared to have been like a bald Eagle in utter distress on stage".... Our audience has voted and I'm sorry my man, you are in the bottom three. Lets see who will be going home -- right after the break.

Secrest... our audience has voted and Chris, I'm sorry, you are going home. Lets take a moment to reflect on your Idol Experience (the "So You Had A Bad Day" song plays in the background); they show him singing his audition, people holding their ears, pans to him singing on stage people holding their ears... :roflmao:

Does that help :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

dreamland

dems4me said:

Secrest... ok Chris, you choose the love song "I Hate You Biatch", Randy said it was "deafening and different", Paula said it was "crackly" and Simon said "you appeared to have been like a bald Eagle in utter distress on stage".... Our audience has voted and I'm sorry my man, you are in the bottom three. Lets see who will be going home -- right after the break.

Secrest... our audience has voted and Chris, I'm sorry, you are going home. Lets take a moment to reflect on your Idol Experience (the "So You Had A Bad Day" song plays in the background); they show him singing his audition, people holding their ears, pans to him singing on stage people holding their ears... :roflmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
dems4me said:

:lmao:

Toxick

Splat
The fact that Pickler wasn't in the bottom three proves one thing to me:

Teats = Votes

This, actually, comes as no shock to me. I said a few weeks ago, that Katherine and Kellie should try and outdo each other with miniskirts and low-cut tops, and they'd make the top two between the pair of them.

I don't think the show was rigged - but the bottom three make no sense. Obviously Ace's time was coming. But the other two most definitely didn't belong there. Not by a long shot. Perhaps Chris's fan base didn't like the song he sang, and transferred their votes to Pickler, cause she's hawt. I can't think of any reason at all why Paris was there.

But hey - Fantasia Barrino was in the bottom three several times, and we all know how that turned out.

One thing I am happy about is that Elliot was not in the bottom three. His voice is incredible, and he's my second favorite behind Chris.

Next week is going to blow. I've never even heard of Luigi Arrivederci or whoeverthe#### that was, but from the little I saw last night, I'm not entirely impressed. They should have gotten Yanni for next week.

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
The fact that Pickler wasn't in the bottom three proves one thing to me:

Teats = Votes

This, actually, comes as no shock to me. I said a few weeks ago, that Katherine and Kellie should try and outdo each other with miniskirts and low-cut tops, and they'd make the top two between the pair of them.

I don't think the show was rigged - but the bottom three make no sense. Obviously Ace's time was coming. But the other two most definitely didn't belong there. Not by a long shot. Perhaps Chris's fan base didn't like the song he sang, and transferred their votes to Pickler, cause she's hawt. I can't think of any reason at all why Paris was there.

But hey - Fantasia Barrino was in the bottom three several times, and we all know how that turned out.

One thing I am happy about is that Elliot was not in the bottom three. His voice is incredible, and he's my second favorite behind Chris.

Next week is going to blow. I've never even heard of Luigi Arrivederci or whoeverthe#### that was, but from the little I saw last night, I'm not entirely impressed. They should have gotten Yanni for next week.

Its because Paris can do Billy Holiday... can you do Billy Holiday? :biggrin:

:lol: I completely disagree, if it was all about looks and voting for the most hawtest contestant, do you really think Clay Aiken would have won, and Rueban Studdard as follow up? What about Fantasia winning? You don't like Kelly and it sounds as though you are making preconceived notions and excuses for her being as far as she is - what other way then for you to assume its because she has breasts - something most females all have in common. Toxic, could it be the fact that she really does have a decent voice, is bubbly and possesses a great personality. :smile: :shrug: :smile:

donbarzini

dems4me said:
Its because Paris can do Billy Holiday... can you do Billy Holiday? :biggrin:

:lol: I completely disagree, if it was all about looks and voting for the most hawtest contestant, do you really think Clay Aiken would have won, and Rueban Studdard as follow up? What about Fantasia winning? You don't like Kelly and it sounds as though you are making preconceived notions and excuses for her being as far as she is - what other way then for you to assume its because she has breasts - something most females all have in common. Toxic, could it be the fact that she really does have a decent voice, is bubbly and possesses a great personality. :smile: :shrug: :smile:

ummmmm......didn't Clay Aiken lose ? And I don't think it's just breastesses. It's breastesses, blond hair and long legs. She's IDOL's answer to Stacy Kiebler.

D

dems4me

donbarzini said:
ummmmm......didn't Clay Aiken lose ? And I don't think it's just breastesses. It's breastesses, blond hair and long legs. She's IDOL's answer to Stacy Kiebler.

I thought Clay Aiken won and Rueben won second, but if that's not the case than -- it would mean Rueban won. And, it would throw your blond hair, long legs theory out the window... yes he did have breasts but I don't think they were an issue in him winning :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

camily

Peace
dems4me said:
I thought Clay Aiken won and Rueben won second, but if that's not the case than -- it would mean Rueban won. And, it would throw your blond hair, long legs theory out the window... yes he did have breasts but I don't think they were an issue in him winning :confused:
:killingme :lmao: :lol:

Toxick

Splat
dems4me said:
:lol: I completely disagree, if it was all about looks and voting for the most hawtest contestant, do you really think Clay Aiken would have won, and Rueban Studdard as follow up?

WTF are you talking about? Clay Aiken is DREAMY!

Now, before you go off half-cocked, I didn't say it was ALL about looks.

But I am firmly convinced that many of the past contestants have gotten as far as they have based on the fact that they're attractive.

Jasmine Trias, for instance.

dems4me said:
What about Fantasia winning?

She won, even though she was in the bottom three several times... meaning that just because someone is in the bottom three a few times, don't count them out.

dems4me said:
You don't like Kelly and it sounds as though you are making preconceived notions and excuses for her being as far as she is

Slow down killer.

When have I EVER said that I don't like Kelly?

To paraphrase myself: I said 'I'm not a fan of country music and that's all she does'. But that was weeks ago, and I think she's broken out of that mold for the most part. Kudos to her for that. And I never said she doesn't belong where she is. In fact, I think I've predicted on occasion that she'll be in the top 2.

I don't have any preconceived notions about anybody on that show. I make my judgements week by week. And I'm being negative on Kellie this week, because frankly, I thought she sucked this week.

So did Randy.
So did Paula.
So did Simon.
So did Kellie Pickler.

Therefore: I think the fact that Kellie is cute is what saved her keister this week. Because it certainly wasn't her singing.

What I said about the girls dressing trashy is mostly a joke - however, I think it has an ounce of truth in it. If they did that, I think their odds would increase.

dems4me said:
Toxic, could it be the fact that she really does have a decent voice, is bubbly and possesses a great personality. :smile: :shrug: :smile:

I never said she didn't.

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
WTF are you talking about? Clay Aiken is DREAMY!

Now, before you go off half-cocked, I didn't say it was ALL about looks.

But I am firmly convinced that many of the past contestants have gotten as far as they have based on the fact that they're attractive.

Jasmine Trias, for instance.

She won, even though she was in the bottom three several times... meaning that just because someone is in the bottom three a few times, don't count them out.

Slow down killer.

When have I EVER said that I don't like Kelly?

To paraphrase myself: I said 'I'm not a fan of country music and that's all she does'. But that was weeks ago, and I think she's broken out of that mold for the most part. Kudos to her for that. And I never said she doesn't belong where she is. In fact, I think I've predicted on occasion that she'll be in the top 2.

I don't have any preconceived notions about anybody on that show. I make my judgements week by week. And I'm being negative on Kellie this week, because frankly, I thought she sucked this week.

So did Randy.
So did Paula.
So did Simon.
So did Kellie Pickler.

Therefore: I think the fact that Kellie is cute is what saved her keister this week. Because it certainly wasn't her singing.

What I said about the girls dressing trashy is mostly a joke - however, I think it has an ounce of truth in it. If they did that, I think their odds would increase.

I never said she didn't.

I'm not a half cocked killer :mad:

:lol:

I disagree, I don't think the contestants that have won this in the past have won it on looks alone :shrug: If I recall, the first year was Kelly, (well she was a nice girl and GREAT singer)... second year was ClayAiken or Ruben Studdard, third year was Fantasia, and I think the 4th year was Carrie Underwood (who just happens to be blond and a great singer) :shrug: Bo Bice came in a close second too... he wasn't blond and long legged either :shrug: :roflmao: And I don't think from what I recall that Kelly Pickering really even has any ta tas :lol: Have I missed a season?

Toxick

Splat
dems4me said:
I disagree, I don't think the contestants that have won this in the past have won it on looks alone :shrug:

Nobody has won on looks alone, true.
A few people got as far as they have based on looks. Doesn't happen very often, but it happens.

In fact, I think Ace is one.

dems4me said:
second year was ClayAiken or Ruben Studdard

Rubin won. Clay was 2nd. I know this because I've often thought how ironic it is that Clay's records are outselling Rubin's by several orders of magnitude.

dems4me said:
And I don't think from what I recall that Kelly Pickering really even has any ta tas :lol: Have I missed a season?

You're reading too much into my wisecracks.

My point was simply cuteness is what saved Kellie this week, because she was easily the worst performace of the night.

camily

Peace
I'll say it. I don't like Kelly. At all. Ever. You wanna know why? Because she agrres when she is bad and apologizes. "I'm sorry" "I butchered it". Get a backbone girl! Even if you do suck, you are your only advocate and you need to sell yourself on that show. I hate the way she is sooooo stupid too. I just don't like her. I can't stand the way she crumbles.

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
Nobody has won on looks alone, true.
A few people got as far as they have based on looks. Doesn't happen very often, but it happens.

In fact, I think Ace is one.

Rubin won. Clay was 2nd. I know this because I've often thought how ironic it is that Clay's records are outselling Rubin's by several orders of magnitude.

You're reading too much into my wisecracks.

My point was simply cuteness is what saved Kellie this week, because she was easily the worst performace of the night.

But she tried and she did say she was "soooowwwwwwy" :yay:
:lol: