American Idol/Queen

camily

Peace
BuddyLee said:
I think it's for ratings. Do you really think Chris was on the bottom three? As long as one goes and the rest stay in the supposed 'bottom three' they don't have to tell you jack.
I was thinking the same thing. :howdy: to Ace.

Jameo

What?!
sunflower said:
I cant believe the bottom 3. I knew it was between Ace and Pickler. :ohwell:

But paris and chris in the bottom. Come on

Chris was in the bottom 3?? WTF? The show is rigged! :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
slotted said:
I'm starting to think that I'm the only sane one around here.

I don't think he has a quality singing voice but I thought he did well this week. I think Katharine has the best voice hands down, with Elliott a close second. Taylor is quirky but he's an entertainer.

just.me

Last night when they announced that Andrea Bocelli was gonna be on next week, I had no idea who he was/is....One of my co-workers had his cd, I put it in a little while ago. It was like everyone in the office simultaneously took a sleeping pill. Everyone was doing touch and go's!! LOL!! He has a beautiful voice, but his music is not my preference....Now we have Pearl Jam in...Much, much better!! And we are all awake!

D

dems4me

Jameo said:
WTF? The show is rigged! :lol:

:high5: Just wait till next week - love songs... :lol: I think that may be your boy Chris's last performance :roflmao: Do you really think he can screech/scream out a love song :shrug:

D

dems4me

slotted said:
I'm starting to think that I'm the only sane one around here.

I don't like Chris either :biggrin: Who do you like? I'm torn between Taylor, Paris or Kelly and Katherin :biggrin: :lol:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
dems4me said:
:high5: Just wait till next week - love songs... :lol: I think that may be your boy Chris's last performance :roflmao: Do you really think he can screech/scream out a love song :shrug:

He didnt scream this week and he sounded great. :razz:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
dems4me said:
I could not believe he was in the bottom three last night!!! :shocked: Makes me really curious about what's going to happen next week!!

Jameo

What?!
dems4me said:

Keep telling yourself that. :lol: He ain't going anywhere!

D

dems4me

sunflower said:
He didnt scream this week and he sounded great. :razz:

:yay: That's why he was in the bottom three :roflmao:

I think folks are getting tired of pretty boy that screams :lol:

D

dems4me

Jameo said:
Keep telling yourself that. :lol: He ain't going anywhere!

I would make this double or nothing at this point now that I know the tables are turning on Chris :lol: But I can only eat soo much in one setting :roflmao: The girls are going to sweep it this week (love songs) finally a chic week - (albeit anotehr guy vocal mentor) :lol:

Jameo

What?!
dems4me said:
I would make this double or nothing at this point now that I know the tables are turning on Chris :lol: But I can only eat soo much in one setting :roflmao: The girls are going to sweep it this week (love songs) finally a chic week - (albeit anotehr guy vocal mentor) :lol:

Remember Ms Paris was in the bottom 3 the week before :eyebrow:

morganj614

dems4me said:

:faint: We were 25 feet away from him in Florence. And he didn't sing any love/pop songs. All opera and strong :faint: