**American Idol**

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by Toxick
And how about that Army Girl?

WTF happened there? Her first audition kinda sucked, but I was fair to middling impressed with her performance tonight!

Yeah, I agree ... I thought she was actually pretty good. She even had good stage presence. Everyone else sucked, just like the first audition.

nomoney

Originally posted by PFgal
William is the best. He is so genuine, and deserves to be the American Idol based on that alone! :clap:

The only reason he's so popular right now; is because he makes people laugh. And how does he make people laugh? By being half retarded. They're definantly laughing at him; not with him. American Idol is for someone with actual talent not a 15 min. famer with goofy teeth. He does not deserve to be an American Idol. Let him make a quick buck; but I hope he goes back to engineering soon.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by nomoney
The only reason he's so popular right now; is because he makes people laugh. And how does he make people laugh? By being half retarded. They're definantly laughing at him; not with him. American Idol is for someone with actual talent not a 15 min. famer with goofy teeth. He does not deserve to be an American Idol. Let him make a quick buck; but I hope he goes back to engineering soon.

Obviously in a serious world he is NOT the American Idol they're looking for. What I'm saying is that he is the epitomy of what I think people should have more of. He could care less what people thinks, and he is proud of his accomplishments. He tries very hard, and does his best at everything. I love him for that! Last night he was so cute when he made the comment that he is struggling with pretty much everything he's doing right now - singing and engineering included. He's just so honest and down to earth! You just gotta love him for that, if nothing else. When he was up there performing he took is very seriously, that was evident. I say :yay: to William Hung!

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Well, there he was. William Hung on AI tonight! Just banging all over the place with his cheerleader girly girls. :dance: Too cute.

Em .... I hope your little girl was awake to watch it.

:lmao:

She watched his performance and had my husband and I rolling! Her little fingers were pointing in the air and she was screaming SHE BANGS! It was too cute!

B

Betty_Elms

Can someone tell me who the 2 winners were this week? I went to a movie and forgot to tape the show....

B

Betty_Elms

I love Diana! She's such a cute kid....has a good voice too! George is one of my favorites as well.
I'm actually starting to downright loathe Fantasia. Her voice is extremely annoying (atleast to me it is), and her attitude/personality make me want to vomit. I'm crossing my fingers she gets cut. Jennifer should go right after her...I can't stand watching her perform....it's not her voice, it's her mannerisms that make me cringe.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
I love Diana! She's such a cute kid....has a good voice too! George is one of my favorites as well.
I'm actually starting to downright loathe Fantasia. Her voice is extremely annoying (atleast to me it is), and her attitude/personality make me want to vomit. I'm crossing my fingers she gets cut. Jennifer should go right after her...I can't stand watching her perform....it's not her voice, it's her mannerisms that make me cringe.

I'm with you on Diana - I want her to WIN WIN WIN!! She is a great performer with a great attitude.

George annoys me, and I REALLY want Jennifer Hudson GONE!!! Fantasia drives me crazy, too - I think she'll last a while, but I can't wait for her to go! While George is nice, Jennifer and Fantasia both have sort of cruddy attitudes and don't take constructive criticism well.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by PFgal
I'm with you on Diana - I want her to WIN WIN WIN!! She is a great performer with a great attitude.

George annoys me, and I REALLY want Jennifer Hudson GONE!!! Fantasia drives me crazy, too - I think she'll last a while, but I can't wait for her to go! While George is nice, Jennifer and Fantasia both have sort of cruddy attitudes and don't take constructive criticism well.

:whew: I thought I was alone :yeahthat:

The girl with the red hair did a great job, last night! I like her, although I'm not crazy about her hair...but that's just me being old and all.

Satine

You know how Simon is a jerk? Well I find myself 95% of the time agreeing with him. He says what I think. I am a singer and i know who can sing and who can't i may notice a good singer and stil not like them but i will give them the respect they shoudl receive.

Paula gets on my nerves because she doesn't want to say bad things. She's all fluff unless you really suck and then she says whatever Randy says. When Simon says what she really wanted to say she takes a second to react to him like "Oh don't say that" I can tell she agrees with him.

Randy is right about 70% of the time. He knows pitch and voice but he's a nerd anyway. I bet he was a big dork in school!

Haha...omigod I am talking about American Idol. I never would have a year ago. This is the first time i have watched this show because i knew it would annoy me. It kinds does.

The only one that Simon likes that I wish would just fade away is the red haired kid. He sucks at being Frank Sinatra and sucks at everything else. Wake up America! Hello!

Now Matt Rogers I don't care if he gets voted off because then he can move into my bedroom and just be there when I get home...yummm...haha. I just wanna squeeze him.

I like Amy Asher. She loves being up there and is happy. When she gets a good song look out. Like "Country Night" she was awesome!

Latoya is wonderful also. I ususally hate the "I an in my daddies gospel choir" attitude but she is a good performer and i hope she goes far. I think that even if she doesn't win she will most certainly have a gig when all is said and done.

I h-a-t-e the way Fantasia sings. I an using the word hate about her voice. Her attiude sucks as well. "the curse" speech. Hello? Gullable? Her family isn't going to forgive you or whatever happened between the families because you are on AI it's because they want to be famouse also. They want to say they are related to and AI contestant. Wake up! Can't stand her.

JPL I don’t' like his voice but like Simon says, America loves him so he's gonna stay. He's fun but I don't see him winning. If he does that's sad because a few of them can really sing.

Camille needs to go, she was good at first but not now. She sings like she's about to cry at first. I thought "good technique" when i first saw her but that's how she sings. Eh...

Hawaii girl with the flower sucked last night but like Simon says past performances will keep her there and I agree.

Jennifer used to be good but she's going down hill. I hate when she only looks at the audience and with her head tilted down she give this face like she surprised. That bugs me becasue it doesn't make sense in the song. Bye Jennifer.

Diana she was good, good note she held, but again like Simon says she seems to have been bred to do this but unlike what I usually think she's good, unlike Brittany Spears who was bred also and is hooooooorible.

George Huff, I like his spirit, not so much his voice. He's not Barry White but he could be if he were to try to do that.

Wow...i wrote all that?

Yeah.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
The girl with the red hair did a great job, last night! I like her, although I'm not crazy about her hair...but that's just me being old and all.

I'm not crazy about her either, despite her awesome voice. She just doesn't do it for me!

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by Satine
........JPL I don’t' like his voice but like Simon says, America loves him so he's gonna stay. He's fun but I don't see him winning. If he does that's sad because a few of them can really sing.....

He gets on my nerves, too. His hair looks like it needs to be washed. YUK~! TAKE A SHOWER, JPL!!
He really believes he is "all that" but IMHO he is NOT. :dork:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Satine
Now Matt Rogers I don't care if he gets voted off because then he can move into my bedroom and just be there when I get home...yummm...haha. I just wanna squeeze him.

I love the crap out of him, especially in his backwards red hat. :yum: He's going to make a GREAT husband someday.

B

Betty_Elms

Just how is it that Diana was in the BOTTOM 3 this week? I can't believe Matt got booted and Camille got to stay.
Dang all the luck...all my hoping for Fantasia to get cut was in vain. Another week of looking at her huge mouth and hearing her awful voice. *sigh*

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Just how is it that Diana was in the BOTTOM 3 this week? I can't believe Matt got booted and Camille got to stay.
Dang all the luck...all my hoping for Fantasia to get cut was in vain. Another week of looking at her huge mouth and hearing her awful voice. *sigh*

Jennifer and Fantasia will both go before the end of it, so I'm not too concerned. I highly doubt that either will win. Even though I do love Matt, I don't see the 'idol' in him and figured he'd have to roll at some point. I was SHOCKED about Diana being in the bottom 3! She is WONDERFUL and my choice for winner. I really think that no matter when she gets booted, if she does, that she'll still end up successful!

B

Betty_Elms

I didn't see the "idol" in Matt either.....but do you see it in Camille? By comparison, he has much more personality...that's why I was surprised to see him go and her stay.