American Idol

nomoney

Pete said:
:high5: Nappy headed ho wouldn't know tallent if it pimped up and slapped her upside da head.

this is exactly why I don't post at night. Nothing but a bunch of meanies on at night time :bawl:

nomoney

I can't stay here and pick on you poor wittle old men. I think the dude that lives behind me caught his yard on fire. I have to go watch the firetrucks water down the trees.

Mikeinsmd

nomoney said:
I can't stay here and pick on you poor wittle old men. I think the dude that lives behind me caught his yard on fire. I have to go watch the firetrucks water down the trees.
Then why is he in here posting?? :eyebrow:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Pete said:
Lakisha's dress is so tight her back flaps are hanging over. Looks like she has boobs in front and in back.

I sure hope those puppies never get out....If they do, someone is going to get hurt.... :whistle: :jameo:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I'm going to miss that bod but it was her time...San-J's time was up a long time ago....IMHO....I damn sure don't have any blue ribbons hanging off me but Melinda is a strange lookin person....She can sing though...

Last edited:

Cowgirl

Dupontster said:
I'm going to miss that bod but it was her time...San-J's time was up a long time ago....IMHO....I damn sure don't have any blue ribbons hanging off me but Melinda is a strange lookin person....She can sing though...

:lol: I don't like Melinda. I can't watch her...she creeps me out.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Cowgirl said:
:lol: I don't like Melinda. I can't watch her...she creeps me out.

I think she's a nice person but she is just strange...She can still sing but she reminds me of something and I don't know what... :lmao: