American Idol

Cowgirl

Dupontster said:
I think she's a nice person but she is just strange...She can still sing but she reminds me of something and I don't know what... :lmao:

She looks like a little person (midget, if you want to be un-PC)....or an Oompa Loompa or something.....she has no neck. I think she's fake nice. :lol: I think Lakisha is way better.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Pete said:
Actually did you hear Seacrest last night say who the guest mentor is next week? I figured you would be all over it.

Who is it? I missed it. Sorry that Legs is gone, but she really wasn't that good. :ohwell: You still have Sanjaya. :barf:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Pete said:
Now that legs is gone it isn't worth watching. :ohwell:

As I stated earlier....I'm gonna miss them there legs....Maybe LaKisha will hike that dress up next week and show her shanks... :lmao:
Here ya go Pete....A few memories...

Attachments

• 21864.jpg
    21864.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 21639.jpg
    21639.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 21355.jpg
    21355.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20964.jpg
    20964.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20662.jpg
    20662.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 98

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
nachomama said:
Who is it? I missed it. Sorry that Legs is gone, but she really wasn't that good. :ohwell: You still have Sanjaya. :barf:

In the words of The Greasman.....Martinnnnnnaaaaaaa

Pete

Repete
nachomama said:
Martina McBride, one of Otters favorites.

Pete

Repete
Dupontster said:
As I stated earlier....I'm gonna miss them there legs....Maybe LaKisha will hike that dress up next week and show her shanks... :lmao:
Here ya go Pete....A few memories...
In that last pic you see the glass chair behind her? Are you thinking what I am? :lmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Pete said:
In that last pic you see the glass chair behind her? Are you thinking what I am? :lmao:

I don't know what you are thinking but I know what I am thinking...Many many thoughts.... :lmao: