Ammo prices

Bonehead

I packed away 1600 rounds on stripper clips and bandoliers today, my fingers are talking to me...The 1K case of 5.56 receipt was 304.50 must have been a while ago like maybe March.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I packed away 1600 rounds on stripper clips and bandoliers today, my fingers are talking to me...The 1K case of 5.56 receipt was 304.50 must have been a while ago like maybe March.
:yay:

You ought to try hand loading en bloc clips.

black dog

Free America
You guys make me miss my personal slave....
And if one buys LC 5.56 in cans you can get it on strippers already....

glhs837

Power with Control
Buddy texted last night he had picked up some boxes on 9mm at Big Dogs. I mentioned I was set, having picked up 1,000 round box back in the spring. He told me BDs had 1,000 boxes, over $600....... Think I paid about $280ish from FBS.

UglyBear

took it down to Flat Broke today to try it out.

I really hope they expand in the future to include a rifle range.
I was hoping to sight in several shooting sticks before SHTF in November, at 100 yards. Also need to test a shotgun.

With tomorrow being a bland rainy day, was hoping to go to Flat Broke.

@Kyle , you saying they don’t have a rifle range? On their website they claim to allow pistol, rifle (up to 38 Lapua) and shotgun, both slug and 00.

Are their lanes too short for effective sighting in of rifle at long distance? I guess 25 yards is better than nothing. Plus I really really don’t want to go to MDSA place.

Last edited:

UglyBear

Any chance of seeing other beloved somd.com personalities at Flat Broke tomorrow? I’ll share some .223 ammo as a gesture of friendship (limit 10 rounds/ friendly gesture, and I can’t afford more than two friends)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I was hoping to sight in several shooting sticks before SHTF in November, at 100 yards. Also need to test a shotgun.

With tomorrow being a bland rainy day, was hoping to go to Flat Broke.

@Kyle , you saying they don’t have a rifle range? On their website they claim to allow pistol, rifle (up to 38 Lapua) and shotgun, both slug and 00.

Are their lanes too short for effective sighting in of rifle at long distance? I guess 25 yards is better than nothing. Plus I really really don’t want to go to MDSA place.
It's 25 yards. You can sight in at that distance. No steel core though.

I prefer to shoot at 100+ after that.

jrt_ms1995

Buddy texted last night he had picked up some boxes on 9mm at Big Dogs. I mentioned I was set, having picked up 1,000 round box back in the spring. He told me BDs had 1,000 boxes, over $600....... Think I paid about $280ish from FBS.
I like Big Dogs, and they have plenty of ammo (in bulk) and weapons, but their prices have gone out of sight. Weapon I paid them $439 for in January they're now asking $799.